3,150 results
All reviews international drive life guards waterpark area pizza hut water slides universal studios spring break pool side family vacation free shuttle sea world disney world lifeguards arcade parks tradewinds florida
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Disappointed mainly with our room, constant fusty smell in room, it smells dirty and is a very tired and outdated room. I wouldn't walk around the room bare footed, we placed a clean sheet over the sofa in the room as i wasn't going to sit on it. You can hear your neighbours clearly due to the adjoining doors, although locked, / very thin walls. Was woken up at 3am by security someone complaining our kids were making too much noise, only we don't have kids was just myself and my husband in the room. Then we were woken up at 8am to someone hammering and drilling next door. When I contacted reception they said they would send someone round to see what was happening. All good after 5 mins or so.

This sadly is not the hotel for us. Due to Hurricane Irma and a delay in getting out we had to transfer hotels for the last few days of our holiday.

Positives. They gave us an early check in no bother at all, the water park they have is brilliant for kids which is open for the public to use, it's close to Universal, comfy bed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kara K
Management response:Responded 6 October 2017

Hello Kara,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I apologize for the challenges you that you encountered and I would like to apologize for you experiencing anything other than a fantastic stay.

I would like to discuss this in more detail so we can take immediate action to correct the areas you mentioned, and change your opinion of us. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can restore your confidence in us. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was just amazing as soon as we walked through the doors! Very friendly and helpful staff, room we had was amazing nice and big in the main building top floor you can see Disney fireworks too!!! Were coming back again next November for 3 weeks this time! Can't wait!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vixie0859
Management response:Responded 6 October 2017

Hello Vixie0859

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate it. It allows us to continually do our best to meet and exceed our guests expectations.

I am delighted that you and your family had an amazing time with us. I hope you were able to fully enjoy all our amenities and create long lasting memories.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in November,

Warm regards,

Salomé
salome.martin@cocokeyorlando.com

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The water park was great. I enjoyed the employees in the restaurant near the water park. Other than that, This stay did not meet my expectations. Rooms were not up to date, cable and Wi-Fi only half worked, half the time. Had to stand OUTSIDE of the room for cellphone service. The funny part was there were 8 other guest doing the same thing. We were ALL complaining about the same thing. I can go on and on about what went wrong. The biggest issue was I left my mother at the resort for a few hours. I tried calling the front desk from 10:30 AM to 1:15 PM on 9-15-17 to ask them to connect me to my room because the cellphone service is NOT working. I kid you not, not ONE person ever answered that phone. Unbelievable! I called the 800 reservation line to complain. They even tried to reach someone and could not. When we complained to an employee at the desk, the guy said "sorry about that". I will NEVER recommend this hote.l

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Tara R
Management response:Responded 11 October 2017

Hello Tara,

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Not a bad hotel, has a water park, a restaurant and a bar on site, also an arcade! Opening times on the restaurant are a little funny. We were here 8 days and the room was only cleaned a couple times tho. Handy for universal and volcano bay, it's on international drive so plenty restaurants and bars etc roundabout

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor poolside room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
CoCoKeyOrl, Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hello Darren C

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate it. It allows us to continually do our best to meet and exceed our guests expectations.

I am delighted that you and your family had a great time with us. I am thrilled that you fully enjoyed the water park and all our amenities. I hope you created long lasting memories.

I look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Warm regards

Salomé
salome.martin@cocokeyorlando.com

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Staff are very friendly helpful and pleasant even during the recent hurricane (Irma) however when we arrived the hotel looks a feels more like a motel that you'd see on CSI with chalk line in the car park. Bed bugs not enough chairs or beds around the pools. The pools are NOT the exclusive to hotel residents and therefore extra care with valuables must be taken.

Room Tip: Try one of the lower buildings overlooking a pool - block 5 has views of the car park or block 6 (10 yards away).
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family