“Fun Place to take the Family”

Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Ranked #17 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is one of the few dinner theaters that have pre-show snacks which is good when you have little ones. Also has a good pre-show. The food is good and the story line easy to understand for little ones who love pirates.

1  Thank Travelinggrandma001

Reviewed 3 March 2012

This was a great time with the interaction with the audience. The kids really enjoyed participating in the show, not once but two times! They really made the event come to life.

1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 29 February 2012

my two year old really got interactive with it and she usually doesnt do that often. she had a lot of fun even though she didn't eat. my brothers enjoyed it as well. and my husband said he'd love to go again! I do recommend some more seating in the waiting area though. It was very difficult to stand and take care of my seven month old for almost an hour. Especially because my husband (due to no fault of Pirates Adventure) almost had a sugar crash and there was not enough seating.

2  Thank tanyalyn1987
Reviewed 29 February 2012

This was a great interactive play that we all got to participate in. My 3 children were all included as well as my husband. The adventure begins as soon as you walk in the doors. There is a bar and appetizers and everyone is in costume. The main room where the play takes place is divided into different sections and each section has a main character in the play. It was our job to root on our "guy". The dinner is served to you as you watch the adventure. It was very good food. At the end there is an opportunity to meet the actors and take pictures with them, so bring your camera! Overall, we had a great time and would do it again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend this activity to anyone.

2  Thank Amy D
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was actually the second time that we have vistied the Pirate's dinner adventure. The first time we went it was just my husband and I. I knew after that, it would be something the kids would love. We took them a few days ago and they had a blast.The pirates made them feel special by including them in almost everything. I am sure this is something they will remember for a long time!

2  Thank Cinamyn C