“Awesome experience”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We came to spend the day at Epcot and enjoy the fireworks later ! And ... we stop at the Morroco village ! This restaurant has a great interior design, great music and all experience was really nice ! Strongly recommended! We were celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank ClaudyaP

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

A hidden gem in the centre of Epcot’s World Showcase.

We booked reservations at this restaurant on a whim and it was a brilliant experience.

The service was amazing Saheed our server could not do enough for us. I wish we’d found this place 10 years ago.

The food and drink was amazing and cooked exceptionally.

The second night we visited we were sat outside and were able to watch the fireworks while eating desert. We asked for the same server and again the service was impeccable.

Disney’s other restaurants should take some advice from this one.

Great place, you must visit.

1  Thank Gracey200
Reviewed 26 September 2018

My family isn't filled with the most adventerous eaters so I was a bit nervous. But Spice Road Table turned into one of the only places that everyone in our party was truly happy with. Something for everyone! Service was great. I can't wait to eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank elimaries1
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I sat down for a meal with my wife and two kids and my friend, his wife and daughter. Along with my fish croquettes I had some of every other dish at the table and everything was fantastic from the food itself to the wonderful sauces. This is much more than a place for sun weary Epcot walkers (though it is nice and air conditioned!), it is a great restaurant. Furthermore the service was friendly, attentive and accurate. A comfortable atmosphere with great food. I can’t recommend it enough.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We had a great seat inside (it was HOT!!) and near the window. The waiter was great... the drink was fantastic and the veggie platter very filling.. the waiter even brought us a dessert on the house to try .... YEP... GO HERE PEOPLE

1  Thank Kim N