“Filet sliders rock the house”
Review of Peacock Alley

Peacock Alley
Ranked #35 of 4,285 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is an amazing bar with truly clinet centric service like the rest of the Waldorf. The food is first class and the sliders are dangerously appetizing. A large glass of wine at $50 is a bit steep considering rest of hotel pricing structure

1  Thank PETER1290

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Let's start by saying I am eternally grateful for the experience I had at the waldorf in peacock alley for putting together a tea to remember. The food was unlike anything I have ever experienced and the service beyond excellence. Peacocok Alley and their staff made my best friends, my children, and my day!!! The fact that the staff went out of their way to honor a reservation not input in the system so we could celebrate was amazing but then to top it off with the best delicacies and desserts was taking it a step above what I expected..... Thank you so much for all your effort time and consideration in making this day memorable once more!!!! 5 plus plus plus and Many more stars!! Thank you guys for giving my children some coloring materials that only added to how accommodating an awesome everything was!!!

1  Thank Tashaer
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Peacock Alley is a large central lounge area with one of the cherished bars from the Waldorf Astoria in NYC. This hotel was the first Waldorf built from scratch so they got the two famous NYC bars. The Peacock is a casual bar with a view of the golf course, but from 7 am to 11 am you can get coffee and a croissant for a fast breakfast. At night the pianist (very good) plays and Peacock serves selects of cheese and meat as well as drinks. Just a great spot to hang out.

1  Thank mcbobleonard
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Great servers,great food.Nice intimate bar with a piano player and view of the pool.All the appetizers we had were great-shrimp tacos,Caesar salad.Good vibe,nice place to relax after visiiting the parks.Good wine,beer also.We stayed at the Waldorf,and Peacock Alley is off the lobby

1  Thank Lynne M
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I joined by our husbands enjoyed a Birthday Royal Tea here last Sunday. It was amazing. The table was beautifully decorated and the food was stunning! The scones in particular were a favourite! Our server Anas was wonderful, he arranged for the piano player to play happy birthday to us while he brought over the sweet selection with candles in! Highly recommend the Royal Tea if you want to treat yourself to something fancy!

1  Thank loppylo27