“Lobster Mashed Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Shallotts!”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had the filet mignon and it was fabulous. But the part of the meal that I can't stop thinking about was the lobster mashed potatoes. Ridiculously good. We all agree that we never would have thought of adding bacon to brussel sprouts but now we can't eat them any other way.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The filet mignon and African lobster tail were perfect. The service was exceptional and extra personal touches were very nice. It was my birthday, and we were seated at our table complete with rose petals and Birthday card. My dessert came with Happy Birthday written in chocolate on the plate! What a great way to cap off a perfect evening.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great evening...great seafood and excellent atmosphere. Same group of restaurants as Moonfish...so worth visiting.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I did not care for the noisy band, but our table was far enough away that it was OK. Food and service could not have been better and the bananas Foster was absolutely the best dessert I have ever eaten in my life. If you are on a budget this is not the place for you, but @35 each for Magical Dining month, we could not have gotten a better deal. Wonderful dining experience!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This is on of the best dinner experiences I have ever had. It started with the entrance. Where they have complimentary valet parking. We ordered a appetizer, second course and a main course before we ended the perfect evening with a flamed dessert.