Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$120
US$110
US$198
US$144
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$163
Travelocity
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$152
US$125
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$123
US$96
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$95
US$67
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$269
US$200
1,810 results
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolwakoola springsstayed in buildingtime sharelake evetimeshare presentationfull kitchenwater slidesmaster bedroompresidential suitesales pitchsea worldsteam roomwasher and dryerbig poolinternational drivekids activities
Reviewed 10 August 2010

When I went to check in on August 4th, 2010 I was meet at the desk by ( Hector ) an employee. I was checking in for the land owner and had approval from the front office manager. But he wanted to explain policy to me instead of looking on the reservation to see that I could check in. Then after I signed the papers to check in I had to wait for him to physically match up the two registration paper correctly so her could staple them then proceed to make sure they had no wrinkles. This whole time he never looked up or said two words to me. They could spend more time teaching customer service to the guest service personal ( I use that term lightly ) and less on proper paper aligment. Then I was stopped by the security officer at the gate because he wanted to know where I was going because I did not have a parking pass. Ole Hector forgot to mention that I needed to check at another desk to get that before I drove off. If he only would engage the guest he was waiting on. Oh and he disputed the fact that he forgot to tell me he said he told me that. How could he you have to speak to mention it! I would never be interested in buying a timeshare that treats there guest this way. With Hilton, Marriott and now Holiday Inn's are in the timeshare business and they are the leaders in customer satisfaction this is where I will look. The time share owner asked the desk about selling his and they actually gave him a list of numbers and places to try. WHAT! are you kidding me they would rather see him go and could care less. This is what they train? I would have expected someone to have called our unit during our stay to see why he would want to sell. Not good service at all.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank teeitup69
Reviewed 4 August 2010

The Fountains is a beautiful resort but traveler beware...we had several items stolen from our room during our stay. We locked up all of our valuables in the room safe everyday - wallets, jewelry - but we were taken off guard from what the thieves were looking for. We had taken several DVD's for the family to watch while on vacation and the thief took several of these. I also had costume jewelry taken from the bedroom. Thank goodness I locked up our expensive jewelry items! Our room was at the end of a building so maybe that made it more convenient to sneak into and take items. So, when visiting the Fountains make sure you lock up any and everything in the safe, If they would take costume jewelry and DVD's they would certainly take more valuable items!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Patriot25
Reviewed 3 August 2010

15 of my family stayed here in July 2010 in 4 separate units. We had previously stayed several times at the Sheraton Vistana Villages across the road but felt it had become a bit tired and in need of a refurbishment. The units here are more than adequate, spacious and fully equipped. The pool area is great with 2 water slides and a zero entry area if you have little ones. However, they do not allow you to bring your own food and drink to the poolside. Now if this was a hotel I would understand, but it is a SELF CATERING resort and in the last 8 years I have never had a problem with this issue in any other resort I`ve stayed in.
One evening, my son cut his ankle bone off a 4 inch piece of jagged metal protruding from the base of his bed. We patched him up as best we could and I wrapped a towel
around the offending item to prevent further injury.
I phoned the front desk the next morning and reported the incident to the duty manager.
He promptly sent up 2 men to our unit.
The 1st man to arrive took pictures of the area and I filled out an "Incident Report Form"
The 2nd man was from maintenance and he fixed the metal bar by attaching a cover to it which had been left off. He explained that the bars were used to hold the baseboard of the bed in place.
Neither of these men, despite seeing that the bedsheets were bloodstained, offered to send up housekeeping to change them.
At this time I asked the 1st man for a copy of the "Incident Report Form" and he said he would have it for me in a day or two.
On the night before we checked out I rang the duty manager and requested a copy again to be ready at the front desk the next morning.
My main issues with the management of this resort are as follows:
(1) Following my son`s accident, nobody from management rang the unit at any time to
see how he was.
(2) On the morning we checked out, the requested form was "lost" and despite my
protestations I never once came eye to eye with a manager. They seemed very
happy to send their staff out to try and deal with the situation.
(3) I was told that the manager would forward a copy of the report to me by post and
as of today`s date ( 3rd Aug ) I still have not received it.
So to sum up my impressiion of this resort:-
A NICE RESORT LET DOWN BY ITS MANAGEMENT

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank VPartridge
Reviewed 30 July 2010

We stayed here for two nights and the best thing about this resort was the water park. My son had a blast at the pool/water park and we played as a family for hours. The room on the other hand was not what I expected. The 2 bedbroom suite was not very clean and entirely too dusty for my taste. There was a large plastic tree in the living room which we placed on the balcony because of the amount of dust on the tree. I paid $150 a night to stay here and I expected a bit more from this resort.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Mareismyluv
Reviewed 29 July 2010

My boyfriend proposed to me in one of the new suites at The Fountains... and I now can’t imagine him doing it anywhere else! From what I understand, the staff was very accommodating and even helped him place rose petals in the elevators and hallways before my arrival.

The day after we got engaged, we relaxed by the pool in one of the cabanas and then received a couple’s massage from the vendors on-site. We also had a black-and-white caricature drawing done that is now hanging in our home... what a great way to look back and remember how happy we were!!

The Fountains is a great place for families and couples alike. Everything was remarkable.... from the room and service to the food, drinks and activities.

We’re tying the knot in October and are looking forward to staying there before we cruise out of Port Canaveral... and we’ll definitely go back for many anniversaries to come.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple