1,844 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool wakoola springs stayed in building time share lake eve timeshare presentation full kitchen water slides master bedroom presidential suite sales pitch sea world steam room washer and dryer international drive big pool major attractions
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stayed here 2 nights. Decided to take a break from St Pete and come to Orlando to go to Epcot. Beautiful resort. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Wish would could have been here longer. Spent some time in the hot tub but not much else. Took an Uber to Epcot, which was really convenient.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I stayed at the Fountains as part of Bluegreen’s “Sampler” package. I’d left using the points until the last minute, so I ended up in Orlando, only about 60 miles from home. Frankly, I can’t stand Orlando, and I saw that this was a BIG resort, so I was expecting a Disney-esque crazy, kid-jammed experience.
My mini-vacation was a wonderful, welcome surprise. Yes, the property is huge! But I never felt surrounded by people as one does at a Disney resort. If you want to hang with the kids, they have a great pool area with water slides (and a burger stand). If you want to hang with adults they have two other pools and two bars. They even had a Superbowl viewing party!
The resort sits on what looks like a manmade lake, “Lake Eve.” You can walk along the boardwalk and out onto a pier and a patio area with deck chairs. Want a quiet pool – hit the Zen pool (but be aware that the balconies in building 1 all look down on the pool).
The service was impeccable. I needed some towels on day 2 (thanks to a leaky coffee pot) and got them within the hour. Every question I had was politely answered by guest staff. Speaking of whom, I want to give a shout out to Alex, who was very helpful in booking my room, and even got me a ground floor room at the end of Building 5. Perfect! I found the condo itself to be incredibly clean and well kept and stocked. I cooked dinner 2 out of 4 nights and there were plenty of pots and pans and dishes. I even did a load of laundry in the TINY stackable washer (families be aware and plan accordingly). Staff were friendly and everywhere – cleaning the property, managing the trash, walking security. I felt safe and well taken care of!
I would recommend buildings 3, 4 or 5 if you want to face the lake (and not a pool or other buildings. If you want to be part of the “Wakoola Springs” pool action, then Building 10 or 2 are ideal for you. Buildings 6, and 7 look out over a mini-lake “Lake Opal,” and a walking path… and each other. Building 8 also looks over “Lake Opal” and the walking path. A note about Building 1. It’s a high rise, built in a horseshoe, and all the rooms/balconies (except those on the ends) look down on the Zen pool and out at each other. It has a kind of city tenement look to it, and if you value your privacy, it’s probably not for you. I was in Building 5, which was very quiet, and close to Lake Eve. Loved it!
A friend of mine popped in for a couple of nights. She has an RCI vacation condo elsewhere in Orlando, and she was very impressed with the Fountains, and told me she might consider trading her week for a week here.
As I mentioned, I had purchased the Bluegreen Sampler points package, and had to attend a follow-on sales pitch. I was amazed that when I said that I wasn’t interested in purchasing, I did NOT get hit with a hard sell. I did receive a $25 Visa gift card for my time!
Despite all the bad reviews, I would definitely recommend and come here again.

Room Tip: Buildings 3,4 & 5 are quiet and face a beautiful lake.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tampa_traveler63
Reviewed 3 February 2018

A party of three adults and one teen stayed a chilly week in January, 2018 at the Bluegreen Fountains. EVERYTHING was great at the resort except the weather.. Of course that isn't the resorts fault.

The checkin was very fast, and checkout at the end was even faster! Wow.. We rented a condo from a timeshare owner so maybe that helped, but it seemed very well managed. No hassles from timeshare sales people.

The property was very very well kept. The 2 bedroom condo we had was fantastic, and it too was clean. The kitchen well stocked with utencils etc, but we didn use them as much as we had planned. There was plenty of room for cooking, eating (in fact a very large table that is not typical of these sorts of condos), catching some tv.. each bedroom had its own tv as well.. and a bathroom for each bedroom.. the deck was easily large enough for four (4) or more people to relax on..

We toured the resort and it is quite huge and the heated pool(s) were very nice as well.. Although we didnt use the pools at all, due to the extreme cold during the week we were there. Oh well.. next time maybe..

The property is quite close to Disney World and is about a 15 minute rental car ride away. Rental car appears to be the way to go as it makes getting around so much easier and quicker.. and the road system is very efficient.

Oh.. and very good mattresses.. I am a fussy sleeper, but the beds were much better in our room than you typically get on vacation!

Overall a very nice property to stay at and make sure to ask for a room overlooking the pool!!

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the pool area.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I have a timeshare and we stayed for 5 nights. You check in at the usual check in and then you "have to " go to the "concierge" desk to get your parking pass. The "concierge desk" is where you get HOUNDED to go on a "owners review". We did one of those last year and left so upset. It was high pressure and they just wanted to sell you more points. They acted offended that we didn't want to purchase more points. I told the lady that I didn't want to attend one and the reasons and she promised they were no longer like that. We were there to look for a winter place to buy so were very busy. I told her I would let her know if we could squeeze it in. Our phone rang every night at least 3 times a night. We never answered as I am sure it was her trying to get us to attend a meeting. The room itself was nice - 2 BR, 2 bath, stackable washer and dryer, nice kitchen, dishwasher, etc. It appeared to be clean. The last night I went barefoot in the room and the floor felt very "gritty". I looked at the bottom of my feet and they were black. Needless to say, I soaked them in the tub and never went barefoot in our room again. I think they sweep the floor between guests but I don't think that they wash them. We never were anywhere while we were there to get our shoes dirty to cause that. We were in building 8 which was as far as you could get from the main bulding - where the main food was - and next to the building they are constructing - even though I requested to be far away from construction. We decided to sell our timeshare after this experience. I don't understand once you purchase one why they can't just let you enjoy your precious time that you get for vacation and not be hassled to go to a sales presentation. I was told it could be done early in the am - ok so I want to get up at 5 am to go to a sales presentation on vacation? For that reason, I am done. Oh and building 8 - wouldn't be too far if you could cut through the pool but it wasn't open during the times we needed to go to the main building. I wish it had been a different experience for us.

Room Tip: A building close to the main building is more convenient.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank travisanti
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Checked into the property which is only 5 years old so we thought lets give it a try at least everything should be new. Well what a surprise they must have purchase old furniture and cabinets for this place to be 5 years old everything in the room looks to be at least 10years old we couldnt believe our eyes. The couch was ripped up and looked like something you see people would throw away on the sidewalk also the cabinets was old and scratched up and nasty. My three year was playing in the master bedroom and found a half bottle of Barcardi Rum in the closet what a scare. We told the manager of all of these nasty issues and all he said was we are in a legal dispute with the manufacture of the furniture and sorry about the bottle nothing else. Question what that had to do with us the client the customer the guest? He offered no compensation for our complaints nothing. Tell you what I suggest none stays there until this property shows respect their guest and get quality product for what they are charging or call themselves motel 6

Room Tip: Dont book here !!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Johnny C C
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hello Johnny C C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Fountains Resort. We regret to learn your stay did not meet your expectations. At our resort we are committed to the highest standards of quality and cleanliness. Your review deeply concerns us, and we would like to discuss at your earliest convenience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your username and review subject line. Thank you.