1,875 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool wakoola springs stayed in building time share lake eve timeshare presentation full kitchen water slides master bedroom presidential suite sales pitch steam room sea world washer and dryer parking pass international drive big pool
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were first put in a room that the carpet was so wet I almost slipped and fell when walking onto the marble floors. We were then put in a room in the top floor building 2 that had a constant rumble coming out of the ceiling, turns out other people complained about the noise too. We were locked out of room one night because of a malfunction with the door. The toilet seats are too small and shift when you sit down. The bed was horrible with two big dips in it. We were so unhappy with the place we left a day early and when I checked out we weren't even asked why we were checking out early or how our stay was ! It's no wonder an employee told us that they wouldn't stay there ! I also think the resort fee is a huge ripoff. Wifi was out one morning for a few hours.

2  Thank Pam C
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hello Pam C,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are very sorry to hear of your experience at our property. We would like to learn more about your recent stay. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review subject line. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

our 2 bedroom condo upon entry looked perfect! layout is great, furniture, decor, space - all of it at first glance was great - then as you take a moment to really look around the condo was not clean - this is a HUGE factor when i travel. since i checked in around 6 but only had time to get back late i walked to the desk at 1am to ask our condo be recleaned tomorrow as it was obviously done in a rush. Maria from housekeeping came by later in the afternoon - she was very nice i explained to her my concerns (cabinets never wiped down, washer filthy, dishwasher filthy, broken closer door, master bath floor was dirty, doors were gross lie cabinets full of food, prints, just dirty - my night table was dirty), chairs which are upholstered full of old food stuck to them - she said it would be taken care of and touch base - never head back and it was once again half done - i decided to clean and wash my own towels and sheets up a bit myself and enjoy vacation - then Thursday as my son was missing his cars and i looked high and low for them - moved the sofa to find wrappers, food, hair - NOT OURS, moved the night stands - even more dirty, under the edges of the bed dirt. I was disgusted - i went down to the desk - obviously the manager Joel was not available - Queenie a supervisor heard my concerns - was nice and that was that - i never heard back - no one cared - they did send someone to repair the broken spare bathroom door, not the light that was out all week and housekeeping didnt advise of -or the broken closet door or hanging faucet in the spare bathroom - the spare bathroom was a HOT mess - ants all over (we had no food laying anywhere but in the fridge). i should mention with all food in the fridge the kitchen counter was FULL of sugar ants - all over it was gross! i left a lollipop out it took seconds to have over 50 in there... also advised - no one came with 2 days left to bother to check out my concerns - its a shame cause the property is very nice (a little kid slide would make it better - you have to be 42" to ride the waterslides. fishing was fun even with no fish - arcade great, gym decent also needs a GOOD cleaning - def a concern there - outside carpet smells awful.
and i cant say enough and Christina and her team in the kids club - AMAZING!
but to stay in a dirty not well maintained condo is not my type of vacation. my family are bluegreen members who have stayed and my sister is RCI - overall this resort has potential - with actually training, staffing their own housekeeping team cause your contract team is giving you a BAD rap and your managements lack of care is no better - overall very dissapointed. beware!

4  Thank thsd

Hello thsd,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Fountains! We are very distressed to hear of the lack of cleanliness in your condo. We would like to learn more about your stay, so please contact us at your convenience at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review subject. Thank you!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived in September 2017 and stayed in unit 5 the rooms were very worn and the sofa bed was so badly worn that the vinyl had multiple cracks in it and was well past it's sell by date.The outside patio was dirty and the table top was filthy and we had to wash it down before we could eat from it.The cooker was not the cleanest and the dish washer refused to release the washing powder on numerous occasions.When we attended the small pool on an evening people were sitting in the hot tub smoking and drinking from glass bottles.We bought into this property many years ago and the standards and rating of this resort is going down hill and it appears that very little of the maintenance money is being spent on the resort apart from a new unit being built.I would suggest that if you are given unit 5 when checking in to view the room first before you get your cases from the car,good luck.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Maggiec2006

Hello Maggiec2006,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Fountains! We regret to learn of the issues with room cleanliness as well as the condition of certain amenities. We strive to fulfill guest satisfaction in all matters, and at your convenience, we would like to learn more about your recent stay. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review subject line. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Second time staying here in a 4 year period. Still enjoy and close to Disney, we've stayed at Sunshine Resort as well and both Blue green properties have their positives and negatives. The Fountains has multiple pools, water slide for kids, lots of activities and variety of room layouts. Sure will be back at some point!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Hello dshow99,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are glad you enjoyed you time here, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I had a really great time! The pool area was beautiful! I could have sworn I was on a beautiful island. The music was great. They had games for the children and the food at the bar was pretty good. I met a staff there by the name of Roberta Bouie and she showed us great hospitality. Even though I was just there for a day visiting family when I came in she met me at the door with a huge smile and went above and beyond to make sure I okay before parting ways with me.She represents your company well. I can't wait to tell my friends and co-workers about my experience hopefully a couple of them will come with me during Spring Break! I'm going to recommend you to everyone I know! Thank you!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello angelabrownanb,

Thank you for visiting The Fountains! We are thrilled to hear that you received a warm welcome and felt like you had landed on an island paradise! We hope you will come again sometime!