Was setting appointments to look into timeshares when a Bluegreen sales rep offered up 4 disney tickets to stay there.
I explained the tickets were nice but more than i needed.
I was more interested in accommodations. She offered me a 1300+ sq ft room and explained all the features and such of the room and i bit.
I arrive after bragging up the place and its lodgings to family and friends ill be entertaing from the area and......NOT WHAT WAS PROMISED.
They put me in a smaller room (room 1009) in building 1 (the oldest and most worn in the resort im told) than what i reserved (reservation verified multiple times, even yesterday after arriving) and no warning or reason given.
3 hours on the phone, nothing except "ill pass this along to a manager and get back to you" which no one has.
The resort is pretty decent. LOTS of activities and pools are nice.
But if your lodgings are of any importance id consider steering clear. They don't seem to want to be bothered.
Will update this review as my stay goes on.
3 hours on the phone last night with
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida
- Bluegreen Fountains Resort Orlando, Florida