our 2 bedroom condo upon entry looked perfect! layout is great, furniture, decor, space - all of it at first glance was great - then as you take a moment to really look around the condo was not clean - this is a HUGE factor when i travel. since i checked in around 6 but only had time to get back late i walked to the desk at 1am to ask our condo be recleaned tomorrow as it was obviously done in a rush. Maria from housekeeping came by later in the afternoon - she was very nice i explained to her my concerns (cabinets never wiped down, washer filthy, dishwasher filthy, broken closer door, master bath floor was dirty, doors were gross lie cabinets full of food, prints, just dirty - my night table was dirty), chairs which are upholstered full of old food stuck to them - she said it would be taken care of and touch base - never head back and it was once again half done - i decided to clean and wash my own towels and sheets up a bit myself and enjoy vacation - then Thursday as my son was missing his cars and i looked high and low for them - moved the sofa to find wrappers, food, hair - NOT OURS, moved the night stands - even more dirty, under the edges of the bed dirt. I was disgusted - i went down to the desk - obviously the manager Joel was not available - Queenie a supervisor heard my concerns - was nice and that was that - i never heard back - no one cared - they did send someone to repair the broken spare bathroom door, not the light that was out all week and housekeeping didnt advise of -or the broken closet door or hanging faucet in the spare bathroom - the spare bathroom was a HOT mess - ants all over (we had no food laying anywhere but in the fridge). i should mention with all food in the fridge the kitchen counter was FULL of sugar ants - all over it was gross! i left a lollipop out it took seconds to have over 50 in there... also advised - no one came with 2 days left to bother to check out my concerns - its a shame cause the property is very nice (a little kid slide would make it better - you have to be 42" to ride the waterslides. fishing was fun even with no fish - arcade great, gym decent also needs a GOOD cleaning - def a concern there - outside carpet smells awful.
and i cant say enough and Christina and her team in the kids club - AMAZING!
but to stay in a dirty not well maintained condo is not my type of vacation. my family are bluegreen members who have stayed and my sister is RCI - overall this resort has potential - with actually training, staffing their own housekeeping team cause your contract team is giving you a BAD rap and your managements lack of care is no better - overall very dissapointed. beware!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida
- Bluegreen Fountains Resort Orlando, Florida