US$143
Sheraton.com
US$116
Homewood
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$84
US$103
US$80
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$320
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$173
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Floridays Resort(Orlando)
Hotels.com
1,820 results
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolwakoola springsstayed in buildingtime sharelake evetimeshare presentationfull kitchenwater slidespresidential suitemaster bedroomsales pitchsea worldsteam roomwasher and dryerinternational drivebig poolkids activities
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived in September 2017 and stayed in unit 5 the rooms were very worn and the sofa bed was so badly worn that the vinyl had multiple cracks in it and was well past it's sell by date.The outside patio was dirty and the table top was filthy and we had to wash it down before we could eat from it.The cooker was not the cleanest and the dish washer refused to release the washing powder on numerous occasions.When we attended the small pool on an evening people were sitting in the hot tub smoking and drinking from glass bottles.We bought into this property many years ago and the standards and rating of this resort is going down hill and it appears that very little of the maintenance money is being spent on the resort apart from a new unit being built.I would suggest that if you are given unit 5 when checking in to view the room first before you get your cases from the car,good luck.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Maggiec2006
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hello Maggiec2006,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Fountains! We regret to learn of the issues with room cleanliness as well as the condition of certain amenities. We strive to fulfill guest satisfaction in all matters, and at your convenience, we would like to learn more about your recent stay. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review subject line. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Second time staying here in a 4 year period. Still enjoy and close to Disney, we've stayed at Sunshine Resort as well and both Blue green properties have their positives and negatives. The Fountains has multiple pools, water slide for kids, lots of activities and variety of room layouts. Sure will be back at some point!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Hello dshow99,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are glad you enjoyed you time here, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I had a really great time! The pool area was beautiful! I could have sworn I was on a beautiful island. The music was great. They had games for the children and the food at the bar was pretty good. I met a staff there by the name of Roberta Bouie and she showed us great hospitality. Even though I was just there for a day visiting family when I came in she met me at the door with a huge smile and went above and beyond to make sure I okay before parting ways with me.She represents your company well. I can't wait to tell my friends and co-workers about my experience hopefully a couple of them will come with me during Spring Break! I'm going to recommend you to everyone I know! Thank you!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello angelabrownanb,

Thank you for visiting The Fountains! We are thrilled to hear that you received a warm welcome and felt like you had landed on an island paradise! We hope you will come again sometime!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I am having a wonderful time here at this resort! The pool is huge and very well kept. There is a nice tiki bar to relax at with a pretty decent burger. The room is on the 7th floor so I can see for miles. Room is well appointed and clean.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank R6579GXandrewb

Hello R6579GXandrewb,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are so glad you are fully enjoying your time with us and taking advantage of our pool and tiki bar! We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I stayed at this resort as an evacuee during Hurricane Irma. Our friends are members and got multiple units for family and friends. We arrived in the middle of the night. This resort literally gave us refuge in the storm. We felt safe and comfortable our entire stay, even when the power went out. I was with my handicapped father and 2 employees went above and beyond the call of duty to help us: Dallas and Justin. Their kindness and compassion will never be forgotten. I would love to go back to this resort during a non emergency and take in all that there is to offer. Thank you for helping us in our time of need!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello donnamarkmontgator,

We are so glad that we could accommodate you during Hurricane Irma, and that you were made to feel safe and comfortable by our staff. We also hope that you had a safe homecoming, and we wish you well with any storm recovery efforts! <3