1,852 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool wakoola springs stayed in building time share lake eve timeshare presentation full kitchen water slides master bedroom presidential suite sales pitch sea world steam room washer and dryer international drive big pool major attractions
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I had a really great time! The pool area was beautiful! I could have sworn I was on a beautiful island. The music was great. They had games for the children and the food at the bar was pretty good. I met a staff there by the name of Roberta Bouie and she showed us great hospitality. Even though I was just there for a day visiting family when I came in she met me at the door with a huge smile and went above and beyond to make sure I okay before parting ways with me.She represents your company well. I can't wait to tell my friends and co-workers about my experience hopefully a couple of them will come with me during Spring Break! I'm going to recommend you to everyone I know! Thank you!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello angelabrownanb,

Thank you for visiting The Fountains! We are thrilled to hear that you received a warm welcome and felt like you had landed on an island paradise! We hope you will come again sometime!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I am having a wonderful time here at this resort! The pool is huge and very well kept. There is a nice tiki bar to relax at with a pretty decent burger. The room is on the 7th floor so I can see for miles. Room is well appointed and clean.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank R6579GXandrewb

Hello R6579GXandrewb,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are so glad you are fully enjoying your time with us and taking advantage of our pool and tiki bar! We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I stayed at this resort as an evacuee during Hurricane Irma. Our friends are members and got multiple units for family and friends. We arrived in the middle of the night. This resort literally gave us refuge in the storm. We felt safe and comfortable our entire stay, even when the power went out. I was with my handicapped father and 2 employees went above and beyond the call of duty to help us: Dallas and Justin. Their kindness and compassion will never be forgotten. I would love to go back to this resort during a non emergency and take in all that there is to offer. Thank you for helping us in our time of need!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello donnamarkmontgator,

We are so glad that we could accommodate you during Hurricane Irma, and that you were made to feel safe and comfortable by our staff. We also hope that you had a safe homecoming, and we wish you well with any storm recovery efforts! <3

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The resort is beautiful. However the have so many building in such a small space that you feel very crowded. The other thing is that each building does not have individual pools with what seems about 12 buildings in such a small area with only 3 buildings having pools next to them or around them the place is looking more and more like vacation village!

Hello Luis G,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Fountains! We are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time with us. At your convenience, we would like to learn more about your visit. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review title. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We absolutely loved this resort! We had 2 villas in 2 different buildings (12 people total) and everyone really enjoyed themselves and loved the rooms and the amenities at the resort. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful every single day that we were there. We will definitely be back many more times to come!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic!

Hello Sarah T,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted to hear that you absolutely loved out resort! We are also happy that your group of 12 was comfortable in your villa accommodations. We look forward to having you stay with us again!