1,870 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool wakoola springs stayed in building time share lake eve timeshare presentation full kitchen water slides master bedroom presidential suite sales pitch steam room sea world washer and dryer parking pass international drive big pool
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I am having a wonderful time here at this resort! The pool is huge and very well kept. There is a nice tiki bar to relax at with a pretty decent burger. The room is on the 7th floor so I can see for miles. Room is well appointed and clean.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank R6579GXandrewb
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello R6579GXandrewb,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are so glad you are fully enjoying your time with us and taking advantage of our pool and tiki bar! We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I stayed at this resort as an evacuee during Hurricane Irma. Our friends are members and got multiple units for family and friends. We arrived in the middle of the night. This resort literally gave us refuge in the storm. We felt safe and comfortable our entire stay, even when the power went out. I was with my handicapped father and 2 employees went above and beyond the call of duty to help us: Dallas and Justin. Their kindness and compassion will never be forgotten. I would love to go back to this resort during a non emergency and take in all that there is to offer. Thank you for helping us in our time of need!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello donnamarkmontgator,

We are so glad that we could accommodate you during Hurricane Irma, and that you were made to feel safe and comfortable by our staff. We also hope that you had a safe homecoming, and we wish you well with any storm recovery efforts! <3

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The resort is beautiful. However the have so many building in such a small space that you feel very crowded. The other thing is that each building does not have individual pools with what seems about 12 buildings in such a small area with only 3 buildings having pools next to them or around them the place is looking more and more like vacation village!

Hello Luis G,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Fountains! We are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time with us. At your convenience, we would like to learn more about your visit. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review title. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We absolutely loved this resort! We had 2 villas in 2 different buildings (12 people total) and everyone really enjoyed themselves and loved the rooms and the amenities at the resort. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful every single day that we were there. We will definitely be back many more times to come!

Room tip: All the rooms are fantastic!

Hello Sarah T,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted to hear that you absolutely loved out resort! We are also happy that your group of 12 was comfortable in your villa accommodations. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This was a second stay at this timeshare through RCI for my husband and myself. On this visit we brought along our family. We stayed in 2, two bedroom units in building 5. There were 8 of us, six adults and two children. Our check in was great and we were in our units before the scheduled time. There was a little push back from the concierge to attend an owners review but we escaped with our parking pass and no meeting scheduled. At first glance the rooms were fine but further inspection revealed little annoyances that could be easily rectified. Mold on the bottom of our front door, a dirty sheet on my granddaughter's bed, worn sofa, marred cabinets, out of place lint filter on the dryer, broken, unusable grills and days of a non working elevator were all small things. Other guests indicated that the pool was being used by the resort's staff family members and not just by paying guests. These visitors were exceptionally rude and made our first pool experience not very pleasant. My biggest complaint though was the king mattress in the master bedroom. It was long past in need of being replaced. Just looking at it you could see the corners were much higher than the sleeping area. My husband and I tended to roll to the middle or felt as if we were sleeping in holes. When I called to ask if the mattress could be flipped I was told that the other side would be much too hard and we would be calling them again to flip it back to the original side. Their solution was for me to fill the "holes" with extra blankets or mattress pads. So that's what I did and vowed that we would probably never stay at this Bluegreen resort again. Later in the week I saw a mattress in the back of a pick up truck being carted off to who knows where. I feel that perhaps they should be investing more in the units that they already have in place instead of constructing another building. We will try to stay at the Sheraton or Hilton Grand Vacation Club resorts again when we return to Orlando.

Room tip: Try to get into building 10, their newest.
Date of stay: August 2017
4  Thank Michele2807
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Michele2807, Thank you for sharing your review of Bluegreen Fountains Resort. We regret to learn of the issues with your accommodations you faced during your time with us. We would like to learn more about your experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor username and review title.