1,846 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool wakoola springs stayed in building time share lake eve timeshare presentation full kitchen water slides master bedroom presidential suite sales pitch sea world steam room washer and dryer international drive big pool major attractions
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I stayed at this resort as an evacuee during Hurricane Irma. Our friends are members and got multiple units for family and friends. We arrived in the middle of the night. This resort literally gave us refuge in the storm. We felt safe and comfortable our entire stay, even when the power went out. I was with my handicapped father and 2 employees went above and beyond the call of duty to help us: Dallas and Justin. Their kindness and compassion will never be forgotten. I would love to go back to this resort during a non emergency and take in all that there is to offer. Thank you for helping us in our time of need!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello donnamarkmontgator,

We are so glad that we could accommodate you during Hurricane Irma, and that you were made to feel safe and comfortable by our staff. We also hope that you had a safe homecoming, and we wish you well with any storm recovery efforts! <3

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The resort is beautiful. However the have so many building in such a small space that you feel very crowded. The other thing is that each building does not have individual pools with what seems about 12 buildings in such a small area with only 3 buildings having pools next to them or around them the place is looking more and more like vacation village!

Hello Luis G,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Fountains! We are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time with us. At your convenience, we would like to learn more about your visit. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com, and reference your TripAdvisor username and review title. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We absolutely loved this resort! We had 2 villas in 2 different buildings (12 people total) and everyone really enjoyed themselves and loved the rooms and the amenities at the resort. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful every single day that we were there. We will definitely be back many more times to come!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic!

Hello Sarah T,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted to hear that you absolutely loved out resort! We are also happy that your group of 12 was comfortable in your villa accommodations. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This was a second stay at this timeshare through RCI for my husband and myself. On this visit we brought along our family. We stayed in 2, two bedroom units in building 5. There were 8 of us, six adults and two children. Our check in was great and we were in our units before the scheduled time. There was a little push back from the concierge to attend an owners review but we escaped with our parking pass and no meeting scheduled. At first glance the rooms were fine but further inspection revealed little annoyances that could be easily rectified. Mold on the bottom of our front door, a dirty sheet on my granddaughter's bed, worn sofa, marred cabinets, out of place lint filter on the dryer, broken, unusable grills and days of a non working elevator were all small things. Other guests indicated that the pool was being used by the resort's staff family members and not just by paying guests. These visitors were exceptionally rude and made our first pool experience not very pleasant. My biggest complaint though was the king mattress in the master bedroom. It was long past in need of being replaced. Just looking at it you could see the corners were much higher than the sleeping area. My husband and I tended to roll to the middle or felt as if we were sleeping in holes. When I called to ask if the mattress could be flipped I was told that the other side would be much too hard and we would be calling them again to flip it back to the original side. Their solution was for me to fill the "holes" with extra blankets or mattress pads. So that's what I did and vowed that we would probably never stay at this Bluegreen resort again. Later in the week I saw a mattress in the back of a pick up truck being carted off to who knows where. I feel that perhaps they should be investing more in the units that they already have in place instead of constructing another building. We will try to stay at the Sheraton or Hilton Grand Vacation Club resorts again when we return to Orlando.

Room Tip: Try to get into building 10, their newest.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Michele2807
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Michele2807, Thank you for sharing your review of Bluegreen Fountains Resort. We regret to learn of the issues with your accommodations you faced during your time with us. We would like to learn more about your experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor username and review title.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed at this resort late August 2017. There were 7 of us (4 adults and 3 teens) in a two bedroom unit. We booked this as an RCI exchange. We called from our departing airport to request a newer room - we arrived a bit early and our room was ready. She put us in Building 2, which she said was their most requested. It was across the road from the checking building and the main pool was on the other side. We found it to be a convenient location. Our room was on the 6th floor. It was clean and newly renovated. There was enough room for the 7 of us utilizing the sofa sleeper.

We really liked the main pool (with the water slides). Plenty of seating and access to the bar if needed. The water is very warm but still refreshing. We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Special shout out to Angela Jefferson at the check-in desk - she saved me when I forgot to print our Sea World tickets and went out of her way to print them for me - Thank You!!

I gave the resort four stars because it does show some signs of wear and tear - I think that is because it is heavily used and used by families - lots of young kids and some adults who don't clean up after themselves. So, there is trash here and there but they always eventually get around to cleaning it up. There were some areas that needed some minor repairs, but nothing major especially for the price we paid for a week centrally located to all the major attractions. We were about 2 miles from Sea World. They also have security at the front of the resort and throughout. The staff at the pool bar and towel check out area were very friendly and helpful. They don't have mid-week service but will bring you anything you need with just a quick phone call.

We were all very happy with our stay.

Room Tip: Buildings 2, 8 & 10 are closest to the large pool
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Cheryl S
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello Cheryl S,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted that you and your party could enjoy your time here in a two-bedroom unit. We are also glad you liked our main pool with slides! We are happy to hear that you experienced exemplary service from our staff and that you found them to be friendly and accommodating. We appreciate your feedback and will be sharing it with our team. Thank you!