1,875 results
All reviews the indoor outdoor pool wakoola springs stayed in building time share lake eve timeshare presentation full kitchen water slides master bedroom presidential suite sales pitch steam room sea world washer and dryer parking pass international drive big pool
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We stayed at this resort late August 2017. There were 7 of us (4 adults and 3 teens) in a two bedroom unit. We booked this as an RCI exchange. We called from our departing airport to request a newer room - we arrived a bit early and our room was ready. She put us in Building 2, which she said was their most requested. It was across the road from the checking building and the main pool was on the other side. We found it to be a convenient location. Our room was on the 6th floor. It was clean and newly renovated. There was enough room for the 7 of us utilizing the sofa sleeper.

We really liked the main pool (with the water slides). Plenty of seating and access to the bar if needed. The water is very warm but still refreshing. We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Special shout out to Angela Jefferson at the check-in desk - she saved me when I forgot to print our Sea World tickets and went out of her way to print them for me - Thank You!!

I gave the resort four stars because it does show some signs of wear and tear - I think that is because it is heavily used and used by families - lots of young kids and some adults who don't clean up after themselves. So, there is trash here and there but they always eventually get around to cleaning it up. There were some areas that needed some minor repairs, but nothing major especially for the price we paid for a week centrally located to all the major attractions. We were about 2 miles from Sea World. They also have security at the front of the resort and throughout. The staff at the pool bar and towel check out area were very friendly and helpful. They don't have mid-week service but will bring you anything you need with just a quick phone call.

We were all very happy with our stay.

Room tip: Buildings 2, 8 & 10 are closest to the large pool
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Cheryl S
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello Cheryl S,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted that you and your party could enjoy your time here in a two-bedroom unit. We are also glad you liked our main pool with slides! We are happy to hear that you experienced exemplary service from our staff and that you found them to be friendly and accommodating. We appreciate your feedback and will be sharing it with our team. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to take our girls to Orlando this year on vacation and stayed here. Awesome place and the people were wonderful. They strive to keep everything looking clean and beautiful. The pools were really nice and plenty of activities to do right there. Check them out, we were not disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Robert T

Hello Robert T,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your time here and that you found our property and staff to be awesome! We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Loved this place, the view of the lake was very relaxing on my balcony. The units are very large and updated. We had a two bedroom. The kitchen was beautiful with granite counter tops but not a lot of space to store groceries in cabinet space. The second bedroom was like another master with it's bathroom. Large balcony. The large main pool is just like the photos on RCI, beautiful. Busy with lots of children and can be noisy. The building we were in had a pool close by as well and the gym was close by, used every day. Nice restaurants nearby. Very close to I-Drive, Walmart, and anything you will need. About 10 miles from airport. We really enjoyed our time here. Staff was very helpful and kind.

Room tip: Ask to be near a pool
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello islandlover101,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted you loved your view. We are also pleased you enjoyed our location. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This place made my 50th birthday great.I love this resort nice condos and very roomy. The staff is very nice,friendly and accommodating .I had a problem with the television and they came and fixed it right away the pools are very nice and we had a view of the lake. Thanks to the security guard who helped me with my stroller when I was trying to get to the pool. Would go back and refer others too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bearize

Hello bearize,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains on your 50th birthday! We are delighted the staff was friendly and accommodating during your stay. We are also pleased you enjoyed the view. We appreciate your feedback and recommendations. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We checked in, and everything seemed fine. Until we started walking around the room, the kitchen floor was sticky, our shoes literally stuck to the floor. In the master bath there was a huge gob of black hair, right in the middle of the shower. When we called guest services, they seemed uninterested, and that housekeeping would be up when they could. Rather than wait, I just cleaned it myself. It was late and I was tired. The lint trap on the dryer broke off while my clothes were drying, tangling and tearing my clothing. Again, guest services seemed uninterested, they sent engineering up to replace the lint trap, and only had security take a report...nothing has been offered as recompense for my torn clothes. When we slept, we had to leave the door open or the room was hot. It seemed the central air was not blowing sufficiently in that room. Our key stopped working, so we got another one, got back to the room, still didn't work. Had to wait 25 minutes and ask several people about it before someone from engineering finally came to see why our lock wasn't working. The next day we had to get another key...BEYOND FRUSTRATING. The pool areas were very nice, clean and well kept. The rain kept us out several times, but the weather can't be helped. I thought this place would be resort like, but other than the pools, it was problematic...not something you would expect from Bluegreen. We were so disappointed we did not even want to do the timeshare presentation.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Vanessa P
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hello Vanessa P.,

Thank you for your review of The Fountains. We are thrilled you enjoyed the pool. However, we regret to learn of the other issues that occurred during your stay. We hold ourselves to the highest standard of cleanliness and customer service. We sincerely apologize we did not meet that level of service during your stay. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor User Name and review subject line. Thank you!