Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$258
US$206
US$120
US$110
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$163
US$198
US$144
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$152
US$125
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$123
US$96
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$95
US$67
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$269
US$200
1,810 results
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolwakoola springsstayed in buildingtime sharelake evetimeshare presentationfull kitchenwater slidesmaster bedroompresidential suitesales pitchsea worldsteam roomwasher and dryerbig poolinternational drivekids activities
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to take our girls to Orlando this year on vacation and stayed here. Awesome place and the people were wonderful. They strive to keep everything looking clean and beautiful. The pools were really nice and plenty of activities to do right there. Check them out, we were not disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert T
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello Robert T,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your time here and that you found our property and staff to be awesome! We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Loved this place, the view of the lake was very relaxing on my balcony. The units are very large and updated. We had a two bedroom. The kitchen was beautiful with granite counter tops but not a lot of space to store groceries in cabinet space. The second bedroom was like another master with it's bathroom. Large balcony. The large main pool is just like the photos on RCI, beautiful. Busy with lots of children and can be noisy. The building we were in had a pool close by as well and the gym was close by, used every day. Nice restaurants nearby. Very close to I-Drive, Walmart, and anything you will need. About 10 miles from airport. We really enjoyed our time here. Staff was very helpful and kind.

Room Tip: Ask to be near a pool
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hello islandlover101,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted you loved your view. We are also pleased you enjoyed our location. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you will join us soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This place made my 50th birthday great.I love this resort nice condos and very roomy. The staff is very nice,friendly and accommodating .I had a problem with the television and they came and fixed it right away the pools are very nice and we had a view of the lake. Thanks to the security guard who helped me with my stroller when I was trying to get to the pool. Would go back and refer others too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bearize

Hello bearize,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains on your 50th birthday! We are delighted the staff was friendly and accommodating during your stay. We are also pleased you enjoyed the view. We appreciate your feedback and recommendations. We hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We checked in, and everything seemed fine. Until we started walking around the room, the kitchen floor was sticky, our shoes literally stuck to the floor. In the master bath there was a huge gob of black hair, right in the middle of the shower. When we called guest services, they seemed uninterested, and that housekeeping would be up when they could. Rather than wait, I just cleaned it myself. It was late and I was tired. The lint trap on the dryer broke off while my clothes were drying, tangling and tearing my clothing. Again, guest services seemed uninterested, they sent engineering up to replace the lint trap, and only had security take a report...nothing has been offered as recompense for my torn clothes. When we slept, we had to leave the door open or the room was hot. It seemed the central air was not blowing sufficiently in that room. Our key stopped working, so we got another one, got back to the room, still didn't work. Had to wait 25 minutes and ask several people about it before someone from engineering finally came to see why our lock wasn't working. The next day we had to get another key...BEYOND FRUSTRATING. The pool areas were very nice, clean and well kept. The rain kept us out several times, but the weather can't be helped. I thought this place would be resort like, but other than the pools, it was problematic...not something you would expect from Bluegreen. We were so disappointed we did not even want to do the timeshare presentation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Vanessa P
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Fountains Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hello Vanessa P.,

Thank you for your review of The Fountains. We are thrilled you enjoyed the pool. However, we regret to learn of the other issues that occurred during your stay. We hold ourselves to the highest standard of cleanliness and customer service. We sincerely apologize we did not meet that level of service during your stay. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor User Name and review subject line. Thank you!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Having woken in the Sheraton in Clearwater Beach we took our time and drove to Orlando arriving early afternoon.

Upon driving through the security gate we were directed into the large reception. Certainly under 5 minutes later we had room cards in hand and drove off to Building 8 (one of the refurbished ones).

First impression, very good, plenty of parking (at that time of the day). We let ourselves into the 1st floor two bedroom apartment which was a great size c/w small balcony overlooking one of their large ponds / small lakes where we could see plenty of Turtles and the odd gator.

Starved, while some of us unpacked, some of us went to the on site Dominos... yes I know not the best, but sometimes you just need a quick fix. Just right.

Everything was good and discovered a nice welcome pack complete with washing powder for the washing machine and tumble drier.

All in all we spent a fantastic 8 days over the Easter weekend, and although the complex was busy, at no point did it seem too crowded. Every night we found a parking space alongside our building, not always as close to the stairs / lift as one would like, but hey, the carpark is only 60 seconds stroll long so really not a problem.

At no point was I asked to attend a timeshare, although this was mentioned at check in, I didn't get the usual twisted arm deal to buy a week or two. This was a great relief.

I have read some recent reviews over lack of security and all I can say is I witnessed security patrols every night drive into our small car park and walk around. Unfortunately as part of human nature, when on holiday we all often see things rosey and so our guards slip and we leave valuables on display in cars as we think the world has suddenly no bad people.

Location on International Drive is good being very close to Turkey Lake Dr and large supermarkets within a few minutes drive.

Multiple pools were great with very friendly cabana guys and bar staff.

I speak for my wife, 21yr old son and young daughter, we would definitely look to stay here again and have recommended this place to many family and friends.

Room Tip: Phone the hotel ahead of arrival.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Hello robbiebrown63,

Thank you for staying with us at The Fountains! We are delighted you and your family found everything you needed while staying with us. We are also pleased you enjoyed our location. We appreciate your feedback. We hope you will join us again soon!