We stayed at this resort late August 2017. There were 7 of us (4 adults and 3 teens) in a two bedroom unit. We booked this as an RCI exchange. We called from our departing airport to request a newer room - we arrived a bit early and our room was ready. She put us in Building 2, which she said was their most requested. It was across the road from the checking building and the main pool was on the other side. We found it to be a convenient location. Our room was on the 6th floor. It was clean and newly renovated. There was enough room for the 7 of us utilizing the sofa sleeper.
We really liked the main pool (with the water slides). Plenty of seating and access to the bar if needed. The water is very warm but still refreshing. We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Special shout out to Angela Jefferson at the check-in desk - she saved me when I forgot to print our Sea World tickets and went out of her way to print them for me - Thank You!!
I gave the resort four stars because it does show some signs of wear and tear - I think that is because it is heavily used and used by families - lots of young kids and some adults who don't clean up after themselves. So, there is trash here and there but they always eventually get around to cleaning it up. There were some areas that needed some minor repairs, but nothing major especially for the price we paid for a week centrally located to all the major attractions. We were about 2 miles from Sea World. They also have security at the front of the resort and throughout. The staff at the pool bar and towel check out area were very friendly and helpful. They don't have mid-week service but will bring you anything you need with just a quick phone call.
We were all very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location. The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Bluegreen's Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation. With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The decor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluegreen Fountains Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Fountains Resort
- Fountains Hotel Orlando
- The Fountains Orlando
- Fountains Florida
- Fountains International Drive
- Fountains Orlando Florida
- Bluegreen Fountains Resort Orlando, Florida