US$98
US$89
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$83
US$194
US$144
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$240
US$188
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$171
US$144
  • Restaurant
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$210
US$191
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$133
US$74
  • Pool
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$98
US$92
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$269
US$200
  • Restaurant
1,811 results
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolwakoola springsstayed in buildingtime sharelake evetimeshare presentationfull kitchenwater slidesmaster bedroompresidential suitesales pitchsea worldsteam roomwasher and dryerbig poolinternational drivekids activities
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We have visited this Hotel 3 times now and each time we have visited we have consistently found great improvements to the grounds and buildings. What a great hotel this is. The service is excellent, the cleanliness is unbelievable, the staff is friendly and helpful and the pool and exercise room are second to none. The food is also great. I visited once again with my wife and four children (ages 8-14) and, as always, found everything to be absolutely perfect. We will be back again, and again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2011

The Fountains Resort was truly a wonderful place to stay for our family vacation to Orlando. The staff gets 6 stars for their friendly attitude and pleasant interaction. We never passed an employee who didn't have a smile and cheerful greeting. The staff was superb! The rooms were spacious and well appointed. We had all of the utensils and kitchen ware needed to make most any meal we chose to. The rooms were very clean and inviting. We had one problem with the in room hot tub which was resolved quickly and courteously by on site staff members. The enormous pool with water slides and hot tubs was super and the kids really enjoyed their pool time! The resort offers bbq grills and hammocks, fire pits and loungers for the outdoor inclined. A really lovely setting and not too far from all of the main theme parks.

Room Tip: Building 8 gets the first morning light in your bedroom so if you are not an early riser - this might not be the right building for you! :)
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We I have always loved Bluegreen resorts and were really looking forward to staying at the Fountains, as this was supposed to be one of their finest. I was very disappointed in that, apparently the management thinks they have to squeeze every dime out of their members. You cannot do anything there unless you pay more money! Not even use the internet! We paid for ownership in Bluegreen already and yearly dues on top of this for use of these properties, so this was very offensive. Pools closed to early and for every storm close by. Even after storms were gone the pools were not opened, so the only free thing was not available to us a good part of the time. I was looking forward to going out on the lake but rentals were ridiculously high. I left articles in the room when I checked out. No one was interested in helping me recover them. I would not not go back to this resort. I just felt so cheated. If you have lots of money to throw around then you might enjoy it because facilities and pools are very nice and staff was very nice and worked hard to make us happy.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Denandkate
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Let me start by saying i purchased this accommodation on ebay for what worked out to be $47 a night !!! Seller was called "redweeks4less" and these are timeshare apartments. We didnt get the hard sell which was appreciated. Stayed here for 2 weeks in a 2 bedroom apartment that slept 8 (1 king, 2 doubles and a double sofa). There were 5 of us and apartment was a perfect size for us. Full kitchen, bathroom, laundry, ensuite and spa were appreciated. Grounds are beautiful and pools were wonderful. Cabanas are available for a daily fee ($50) resort runs daily activities - some have fees. Staff were helpful and polite. Resort has free wifi in the club house which is open till 10pm. Although we were only a 5 minute drive from the entrance of Disney world please be aware that it takes another 15 minutes in the car to actually get to the Disney parks. Universal was about a 20 minute drive away. This resort is enormous and it's a long walk to/from the entrance if you are in one of the further away buildings. The "I ride" trolley stops right out the front of the resort and will stop at most of the places you want to go (trip to Disney and universal will require a change of tram and will take quite a while to get there). Supermarket and outlet mall is 2 trolley stops away. I would recommend staying here to anyone. You would still be getting your money's worth if you pay full price. BUT, before you do check the above mentioned seller on eBay first - it saved me a fortune !!!

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank LM40
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This resort is by far one of my favorites. From the friendly staff to the beautiful grounds, we truly enjoyed our stay here at the fountains. We participated in many of the activites that the resort had to offer and we were blown away by the incredible service we received from the staff. I will never forget Serena, the manager on duty that went above and beyond to make our stay most enjoyable. My fiance proposed to me here at the fountains so I will always remember my experience here, hope to re-visit in the future and would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to come, have fun and relax in this gorgeous environment.

• Stayed: November 2011