“Reasonably priced”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

From the outside you would think this restaurant was very expensive, but it is no more expensive than any other Thai place in Orlando.  Went here on a Sunday and were the only people in the restaurant, so I hope they make it.  The panang curry was very good and my wife loves the pineapple fried rice.  Most items can be made gluten-free too.  One of our favorite Thai restaurants here in town.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered take out from this place a few times amd it has not disappointed. Flavor is balanced and not overbearing. Portions are good. Price is fair. Do yourself a favor and go get some food from there. You will thank me later.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with a group of friends prior to a concert. The service from the beginning was excellent. We didn't wait for anything and both the lady and the gentleman that waited on us were extremely friendly and efficient. The food was excellent. The tom yum soup, the shrimp and vegetable tempura, the fried rice, the seaweed salad all excellent. Just a little warning though, when you ask for Thai hot you get it! Not like other Thai restaurants where they claim to make it spicy. These people know what hot food should taste like! Of course you can also have mild or medium if you choose it. I would definitely recommend this Thai restaurant. One of the best I've ever had

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My Uber driver recommended this Thai place near my downtown hotel - Aloft. It was raining, so I found it on Uber Eats. I ordered the house salad with ginger dressing and pad thai with chicken made spicy. The food was excellent. I'm super picky about chicken and this was true white meat. The salad was very basic, but the ginger dressing was great - I suggest asking for extra because the portion is small. Also, I got one skimpy napkin and my plastic fork was tiny and flimsy. Just keep this in mind if you don't have access to other plasticware or napkins. The food was so good, I'll probably order in again tonight after work. My delivery arrived to downtown Aloft hotel in less than 30 minutes.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

A little gem of a place. Food was superb. Rice served in shape of a heart was both unusual and endearing. No complaints at all. Pleasant and attentive staff. Reasonably priced. I asked for my curry mild and I say this as advisory rather than derogatory it was about the limit strength wise for my taste. Glad I didn't ask for hot.
Would recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2018