“Best filet mignon in Orlando”
Review of Kres Chophouse

Kres Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kres Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 4,285 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Orange Avenue
Transit: Downtown Orlando has a complimentary bus system that loops the downtown area and is available on late nights when there are special events happening at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center, Amway Arena, etc. The "LYMO" bus system stops on the corner of Church Street and Orange Avenue adjacent to Kres Chophouse.
Description: The present and past pair beautifully at Kres Chophouse, a classic, top tier Steakhouse with a modern eclectic flair. This premier Steakhouse embodies the heart of Orlando's historic district, featuring chic and elegant décor within the striking architecture of a 1930's landmark. A thoughtful layout with luxurious banquettes and private dining options create an intimate dining atmosphere. Located in the center of downtown. 5 minute walk to the Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts and the Amway Center. A few blocks to the NEW Soccer Stadium and a short complimentary bus ride to the Camping World Stadium.
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Kres is my new favorite steakhouse in Orlando. The place is really nice. We all ordered filet mignon and it was amazing. We also ordered cream spinach, fries and gratin potatoes. The cream spinach was the best one I ever had in my life. The only thing I did not like was the caesar salad It had an anchovies flavor to it and I hate anchovies. I wish they should have told me before ordering. I like the chop salad at Ruth Chris or Maggianos and was expecting something similar. I will recommend Kres to add a different salad to their menu. Our waiter was ok. Didnt feel the love. But the food and the place are awesome so I will definitively be going back.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Joe, Mike and Angela did a great job with awesome service tonight! The atmosphere was elegant but not too much. I’d come back to get the Brussel sprouts. This is a must!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

By Far, this is the BEST steakhouse in the Orlando area. Located downtown, lots of other things to do in the area so if your going to a show or concert - have dinner here. When you walk in you feel the vibe of a NYC steakhouse that just sets the mood. Servers are very attentive but not overbearing. A bit pricey but you have an amazing meal and walk out saying it was worth it! I live in Orlando so I know.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with my wife before the Yanni concert at the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center. The Beef Wellington was “melt in your mouth” amazingly tender and delicious. This was followed by a piece of bread pudding that was sooo delicious. The staff is very courteous and professional. Our waiter was from the Transylvania area of Romania and was very attentive. The restaurant is a little pricey but considering the quality it was well worth it.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for the first time this weekend. Downtown Orlando isn't always known for its foodie scene, but this restaurant has a great, hip atmosphere and the food was also excellent. To start we had the wagyu carpaccio and it is highly recommended. I had the elk and filet, everything including the sides were delicious and cooked perfectly. My wife had the duck which was also excellent. The bread pudding dessert was not as great as the rest of the meal but still good. Overall, highly recommended.