“Wonderful Food, Fun Evening”
Review of Teppan Edo

Teppan Edo
Ranked #196 of 4,287 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a party of six and were paired with a adorable couple visiting from Europe. The food is delicious and cooks right in front of you Benihana style. Everything was delicious- if you like Japanese food it is a definite!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,946)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although the food was fresh and tasty and the novelty of being cooked in front of you good it is only a stir fry and of the six sit down restaurants we ate in this was the most expensive and the least enjoyable evening it only lasted 50 minutes also would have preferred a Japanese chef rather than a American one

1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Meal was great. The atmosphere was good and they were very helpful with my disabled mother. It was fun and entertaining for both the adults and kids. The staff were very helpful and put on a good show.

1  Thank hannahnistri
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Japanese food is my favourite and I had never been to a hibatchi restaurants so was very excited to come here.

The staff are incredibly polite and lovely. The atmosphere is set as soon as you walk in the door. You are seated at a table of 8 and it was nice to have a lovely group of people to experience this with.

Getting to watch the chef prepare the food in front of you was amazing! I loved the table theatre - all the little tricks were great to watch! Our chef was fantastic.

The food was nice. It isn't too stong in flavour as I think across Disney they try to cater to as many palates as possible. The person I was travelling with had the filet mignon and it was very very good so I would recommend that. The miso soup is the best I have had. The mango dessert was also lovely and refreshing.

Would abolsutely come back here. Great evening!

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Meal was amazing. The atmosphere was great. It was fun and entertaining for both the adults and kids in our group of six. Staff was very attentive. I would definitely go back.