“Can't Miss!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is a can't miss, especially if you're looking for a romantic date night with your partner! The food is great and you can even see the fireworks from the restaurant in the evening. It's a little expensive, but the food, atmosphere, and experience are worth it.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Monsieur Paul and it was amazing. The best food by far that we've had at any Disney property. I had the Roquefort cheese with pears, endive and candied nuts. It was beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. The cheese was made into a cream that I spread onto crisps and endive. The cheese was strong but not overpowering. I love blue cheese so it was perfect. I had the sea bass with a rosemary sauce for an entree and it was even better than the cheese dish. The sauce is possibly the best sauce I've ever had. The fish was perfectly cooked. It was moist and flakey. It's a mild fish that worked well with the sauce. The rosemary flavor was prominent but not too strong. The sauce was mostly cream and probably butter, I have no idea what else was in it. There was also some chicken sauce that was used for a beautiful presentation and also blended with the other sauce. I even put the sauce on the sauteed spinach. I had the apple with caramel sauce for dessert. It was also excellent. The green apple ice cream was a nice compliment to the caramel. I highly recommend Monsieur Paul for an upscale dining experience at Epcot.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I was there for dessert only before catching Illuminations on 23 Sep 2018.

From the moment I walked in, I was scrutinised by the waiter and the group of staff. I felt unwelcome just because I did not dine there. It was not the attitude I expect from the manager and his crew. I would rather spend my money at Epcot showcase anytime.

I felt really uncomfortable and left hastily. Sad case.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We entered classy yet whimsical restaurant with hope that our run of poor experience with French cuisine and French restaurants would be changed. As a foodie I have some guilt over my inability to find the positive aspects of French cuisine so I hoped that Monsieur Paul would help me see what the wonderful aspects of French food really is. Sadly it did not. We choose the prix fixe menu because we were told it was the most “French like experience” by our waiter. It was also the launch day for their new fall menu choices. The smoked salmon amuse-bouche was very tasty and left one thinking great things were to come in the next courses. My husband had the trout starter which was basically a reimagined slightly upsized version of the amuse-bouche. I choose the signature oxtail beef soup. It was rich and beef, everything one might imagine if the French grandmother had cooked them soup on a cool fall day. My husband had chosen the venison however he was informed there was trouble preparing it and asked to choose something else. He then choose the fish, as I had already chosen the lamb and we are big fans of tasting each other’s meals. We waited an hour for our main course to be served. When they arrived they were sad and less than what one would hope for from a Disney signature restaurant. My lamb was carved table side. It was hardly brown and appeared totally unseasoned which was confirmed upon my tasting it. The lamb was also unevenly cooked with some slices being almost raw while others were medium or better. While I was expecting a creaming casserole I received lukewarm potatoes with pot roast, warmed it would make a great dish to take to a sick friend or a funeral dinner, but not the high class side dish to a rack of lamb. My husband says his fish would of made a great fish sandwich but was lukewarm and the lentil side was lackluster. I had the apple dessert which was the star of my meal. It was light, had great flair, and exceptional apple flavor. My husband had the chocolate sphere. It was rich and cocoay as expected; it was also a great show and filled flair. Overall, Monsieur Paul’s is an often overlooked restaurant on the Disneyscape, however after this two hour two hundred dollar disappointment I understand why. There are better choices literally within walking distance and many of them for much less money.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised with this restaurant. I wasn't expecting much but it blew my socks off. The food was deliciously prepared. I had the Pris fixe menu, it was satisfying but not too much that it makes you want to sleep after eating. My wife got the vegetarian option, one of the best salad dressings she ever tasted. We will definitely be back. I just can't praise our waiter (Thomas) enough. He did an awesome job.