“filthy place!! DONT VISIT”
Review of Ambassador Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ambassador Hotel
Ranked #328 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 23 May 2015

this place is dusting there bugs cockroaches and other dughstng insects . please don't visit for you sake. the staff is very rude and not helpful at all i would prefer to sleep on the streets. filthy filthy filthy

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Charlotte435

Reviewed 8 August 2013

This places in infected with prostitution/drugs, roaches and rat's the rooms need up grading bad the beds and nasty and dirty and uncomfortable and the carpet is so dirty I did not walk bear feet "ever". It look pretty decent on the outside but it look like hell on the inside. The price should be a lot cheaper than what they're asking for. The room's all need to be gutted out and painted replace the old furniture for brand new not second hand. It's obvious that the owners/managers pocket the money for themselves because the front lobby was more livable then the rooms. I will never stay here again. It's unhealthy and unsafe. Ambassador motel should not be in business.

• Stayed: July 2013
15  Thank kiss_ntell65
Reviewed 15 October 2012

holes in the walls taped up. roaches. the breakfast is just stale coffee. shady men live there and are interested in the kids. One man wanted invited my little girl in his room to see his horsey. people ride through on bikes selling drugs. One staff member use to call the police about what went on. she got fired. cleaning consists of changing the garbage and giving stained sheets. I cleaned my own room and when I asked for a mop the maid said they didn't have any. she gave me towels. I got on my needs to clean my floor that way and the towels ended up black.milk spoiled because the fridge kept going out. the pics of the lobby look nice. I was there for an extended time and that big screen tv they show was never on. Besides I wouldn't want to sit in the lobby watching tv because shady men hang out there. they say to keep drinking and such in your room but they don't. I have been hit on by men that are very drunk or stoned. I mean asked how much I'd charge. they have a sign up at the desk about no hookers but I have seen a lot of them. rooms that have assorted men in and out or women that look like hookers going into rooms for a bit.after I saw a few roaches on my young child we ran. we left a lot of clothes and stuff because we didn't know what was in it. My kids also got head lice from that place.

Room Tip: Dont stay here unless you have no where else to go. Don't stay here just becasue it is more affo...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
23  Thank Whisper A
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Okay so where do I begin? I checked in to this "inn" the staff was rude and covered in tatoos. The firt room we saw had grime coming down the walls and bed bug capeing the sheets. Then i saw there " better room" it smelled like smoke. Then I asked for the suite it was like 100x better but it still was the worst hotel I have ever seen or stayed in in my life. It cost 135$ for the dump that. I was desperate so I bought it. I still havent mentioned the 5$ deposite for the remote. The parking lot was filled with Hookers and Crack Heads. The door didnt even lock. The staff was soooooo rude! I wore my flip flops in the shower. Now remember that 5$ deposit there was no one at the counter to give it back. I recomend that you take the remote if you dare enter this inn.

• Stayed: April 2012
19  Thank somebrown11
Reviewed 26 January 2012

this hotel is dirty,full of bugs, mice,drug dealers,prostitutes and the desk people are rude and idiots,especially an asian woman with glasses. she is down right rude and stupid. this hotel should be condemed by the board of health and is a shelter for hookers and drug people. the management has a sign that says no hookers or drug dealers. what a joke!!! they are greedy and therefore will rent to anyone!!!
this company has another hotel on lee road in orlando,named eurotel and we stayed there once. it has better rooms but help is rude and disrespectful there also and they also have drug dealers and hookers. both places have no security,no maintainance, and nobody cares. .a real low class dirty pigpen!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family