“Crack heads, Scetchy, Ghetto, Dirty, and never again will I stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Ambassador Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ambassador Hotel
Ranked #328 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Okay so where do I begin? I checked in to this "inn" the staff was rude and covered in tatoos. The firt room we saw had grime coming down the walls and bed bug capeing the sheets. Then i saw there " better room" it smelled like smoke. Then I asked for the suite it was like 100x better but it still was the worst hotel I have ever seen or stayed in in my life. It cost 135$ for the dump that. I was desperate so I bought it. I still havent mentioned the 5$ deposite for the remote. The parking lot was filled with Hookers and Crack Heads. The door didnt even lock. The staff was soooooo rude! I wore my flip flops in the shower. Now remember that 5$ deposit there was no one at the counter to give it back. I recomend that you take the remote if you dare enter this inn.

• Stayed: April 2012
19  Thank somebrown11
There are newer reviews for Ambassador Hotel

Reviewed 26 January 2012

this hotel is dirty,full of bugs, mice,drug dealers,prostitutes and the desk people are rude and idiots,especially an asian woman with glasses. she is down right rude and stupid. this hotel should be condemed by the board of health and is a shelter for hookers and drug people. the management has a sign that says no hookers or drug dealers. what a joke!!! they are greedy and therefore will rent to anyone!!!
this company has another hotel on lee road in orlando,named eurotel and we stayed there once. it has better rooms but help is rude and disrespectful there also and they also have drug dealers and hookers. both places have no security,no maintainance, and nobody cares. .a real low class dirty pigpen!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
17  Thank david g
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Do not stay here even if your desperate your better off in your car. Disgusting, this place should be blown up it's nasty. I can't believe the City of Orlando allows this hotel to operate. Hookers and crack addicts deserve better than this place.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
11  Thank Cee Cee W
Reviewed 8 October 2011

This place ruined our vacation, cockroaches, bedbugs, covered in ugly red bug bites that we couldn't go out in public with because we looked like we had scabies, its across from paramore which is the hood and its VERY bad, we almost got robbed walking home from bus station at night, and a girl got thrown over the balcony by her boyfriends and was transported to hospital in one week we were moved to 3 different rooms with dirt , holes in walls, and broken furniture/appliances.... however maids, and the one maintenance man were very nice people who tried to help as much as the could :) Do not stay there...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
15  Thank Emily K
Reviewed 24 March 2011

By any and all means.................DO NOT STAY @ THIS DUMP! The cost was $40.00, and the room was deplorable. The initail appearance of this place is inviting...until you enter your room! Holes in the walls, broken glass from non-functional light fixtures, dirty towels and bedding! The only thing that seemed to work properly was the AC unit. I suspect they maintain the air conditioning for the comfort of the RATS that must otherwise occupy the rooms when not being rented!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo