“Average Food, poor service, $5 to park”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #440 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: HELLO FROGGIES If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had heard good things about Senor Frog's and was disappointed. My family of for 4 arrived and the atmosphere was fun and we anticipated a good time, until we experienced the bad service. For drink orders, I ordered an un-sweetened Iced Tea. After the drinks came and the water left, I drank some. It was really watered down tea. When the water came back, I asked for new Tea stating it was too week, and he said, "Our Tea machine is broke, I gave you water". Not once did he give me the option to change my drink order prior to giving me the water. He didn't even tell me he gave me water.

The meals we ordered were nothing spectacular and we finished with no other checks from our water on how things were going. After we finished we sat there for about 15 minutes with empty drinks and plates clearly displaying that we were done. No water, but we did get visited by two different photographers wanted to take our pictures (for a charge).

We wanted our bill so we could get out of the place, and I saw the water just standing and looking at us from across the room. My wife said, maybe if I get up, he'll get the hint. She stood up and started to leave. The water just watched until she left and at that point, came up to me and asked if I was ready for the bill.

Grupo A, Gerente at Senor Frog's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello

We appreciate the time you took to write a review about us, we'd like to follow up your comments and offer a solution, could you please email your contact info to customerservice@andermail.com?

Our management team will reach you as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,818)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Food ok, drinks ok, plastic plates and glasses not. But very very noisy with singing and dancing waiters and customers. Some people like it as it looked...

1  Thank Dirk M

Hello Dirk

We appreciate your comments, we'll share your review with our team in order to improve your experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Upon entering Frog's, we thought they were confused as to their own identity. Mexican cuisine coupled with cutesy signs on the ceiling, 6 monitors showing music videos on 2 and Funniest Home Videos on the other as well as a giant TV screen. A DJ playing 80's music and asking about birthdays like it was Chuck E Cheese's. If you were unlucky enough to announce that it was your birthday, you were surrounded by employees singing their version of Happy Birthday, who then threw confetti at you, as you were forced fed a piece of cake and decorated with frosting on your nose and cheeks. Oh ya.... then a guy comes over and makes you a huge balloon tiara to wear. Our server, Leonardo, who was great, brought the tray of bland, very tasteless food. Enchiladas were watery, like the meat was frozen and then nuked. My mole' had very little flavor. This is supposed to be a complex, multi layered sauce, not a colored cornstarch solution with sesame seed garnish. The only upside was that the margaritas were good!

Grupo A, Gerente at Senor Frog's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello Jim

Thank you very much for your review, we'd like to follow up your comments and hear all the details of your visit, could you please email your contact info to customerservice@andermail.com?

Our team will reach you as soon as possible.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

An amazing atmosphere with amazing food I went for the enchiladas and the wife had the fajitas, both very tasty. The band playing were also very good. Very reasonable priced , definitely recommend.

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Our waitress was much more interested in dancing on the table and flirting with the college boys than she was in tending to our table. The food was mediocre and not warm when it was delivered. Some of the worst Mexican food I've ever had and about the worst waitress.

2  Thank Mimi2JKE

Hello Mimi

Thanks for your review, we'd like to hear all the details of your visit and follow up your comments, could you please email your contact info to customerservice@andermail.com?

Our team will reach you as soon as possible.