Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$128
Official SiteUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
TravelocityUS$128
PricelineUS$128
Trip.comUS$167
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

Just a standard Motel6, you know what you get. Very nice and bubbly receptionist Ingrid. Thought (my mistake) that check out was noon (was running a bit late with packing), housekeeper Siarra knocked on my door at 11.13am, gave me TWO MINUTES to vacate my room! What an unpleasant person (I am being polite!), this in a town that only exists due to tourism. And the motel was nowhere full...

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TGSA
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Orlando-Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Hi TGSA,

We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of poor customer service very seriously. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory.

Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

I chose this hotel for my husband and I as it was in close proximity to the Amway arena and affordable. I was initially reluctant but it had a lot of good Google reviews. I was really grossed out! Stained bed linen with cigarette holes, dilapidated furniture and a musty smell. My husband also killed a roach. We would have left but it was so late and we were really tired. I'm all about saving some money on a hotel room but do NOT book this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank juliebulie126
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Orlando-Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Hi Julie,

We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of poor housekeeping very seriously. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

Okay, my brother stayed there in April. He left the room , and went to do his things. When he came back, he saw the few people where laying down on his bed. And he asked them, what they doing here, they said the one of the workers, she was a girl, give them the key from that room, so they can stay there. How in the hell u give the key from the room ,who is already staying there, for some other people? So, those people left, but they took my expensive stuff from the room. I call the police and reported immediately. They even saw those people in the camera. So, since then nothing, manager in that hotel, told me she will call me and let me know about my stuff, but never did. And now we have to connect with the CEO of motel 6. Its was a horrible place to stay

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FeruzaU
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Orlando-Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2019

Hi Feruza,

Thank you for providing your feedback. Your experience is definitely not our standard of service. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and would like to discuss your experience further. Please use the Contact Us feature at www.motel6.com to connect with us.

Reviewed 27 March 2019

check in good but was given a handicap room
room looked good
pool good clean
staff helpful and somewhat friendly

FOUND 3 german roaches in the restroom
told front desk with pictures and waiting for the manager to make a decision

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Orlando-Winter Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2019

Had to find an inepensive place to stay during remodeling on my house. This Motel 6 is way Overpriced. Low income families living there. Noisy. Kids running all over the place. Stained bedcovers. Noisy fan in bathroom. A/C in disrepair. Moved to another room Stained bedcover. Cockroaches. I had to move AGAIN due to upstairs noise people scraping furniture around the room kids jumping up and down running around slamming their fists on the wall, pounding on the floor. Sounded like armageddon 3 nights in a row. 3rd room supposed to be non-smoking, smelled like cigars. Stained bedcover again A/C filter FILTHY I had to clean it. No wonder their A/C's breakdown. Place maybe good for one night stay but don't use it as an emergency extended stay over. They even have a permanent Sheriff on duty. Only redeeming factor were the front desk clerks and the room attendants. I feel sorry they have to work there. Motel 6 used to be a reliable place to stay. Never going back to this dump for homeless people even on an emergency...

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Climber,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.