“Character Breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for the breakfast, but we did not stay on property. The hotel offered complimentary valet which made the hassle of parking very easy. The buffet was okay. The restaurant was not busy like we expected it to be.....it was really surprisingly empty. My 3 yr old really enjoyed the characters (only Pluto and Goofy), so that’s all that mattered. I felt that the price for the buffet should be around $15-$19, instead of the $26. In all, we enjoyed our food, with no complaints. Our waitress, Niurka, was the absolute best.

1  Thank Wanda P

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I booked a room for my boyfriend and I through travelocity. I received the confirmation but when I got to the hotel, I was told they were full and there was nothing they can. Their manager did nothing to assist finding another hotel except say, there are other hotels in the area. DISBELIEF. I own a concierge business and would never do this to my clients, I would definitely assist with finding alternate arrangements. I would never recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Stayed here for 7 breakfasts and dinners. Excellent quality and quantity of food. Excellent customer service by the following staff - Eddie, Niurka, Feven, Sabina, James and Ramona. Amazing Buffett breakfast. The best chicken wings and almond chicken dinners that we have ever had. We ate at other restaurants in the Disney Springs area and this restaurant was very reasonably priced in comparison.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We were here in the evening when it was quiet, but service was still a little slow. My sandwich and fries were good but not really worth the price.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The food was excellent, and be warned, the serving sizes are large. I loved the appetizer of Mac and Cheese with Shrimp and Crab meet. It was a meal in itself. Staff was very friendly and helpful