Marriott's Harbour Lake
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
1,894 results
All reviewspirate shipmini golfping pongsea worldputt putt coursemarriott vacationfull kitchensplash padwater slideswasher and dryerbig slidefamily resortplanned activitiesdaily activitiessundaebedroom villatime share
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2012

just got back from at great week in orlando .Great place to just kick back and relax.!! Near Every place not too far from any park .No timeshare push at all was never asked once .Food at the pool bar was good and price was not too bad .Lots of stuff for the kids to do everyday .Small so you can walk the resort and get everyplace at the the resort by foot wich was nice . Staff was great helped any time you asked . To the folks that are not happy about not getting your room cleaned or fresh towels everyday you should know what you are booking before you GO !!! This is a timeshare resort thats how timeshare resorts work . If you do not know this it is your fault for not doing your homework not the staffs fault .Would go back or send anyone i know any time.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank michael a
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed there with my family feb 9-18th. We found our room to be small but comfortable. A negative I can say is they were doing construction on the bridge for the entrance so it did not look very nice from the outside. Otherwise the hotel is very nice. Perfect for kids.my children loved the pool and the pirate ship.The staff was very nice. One thing I would say that upset me was I found the people in the lobby that sell the tickets for the park extremely pushy. They called many times wanting us to go to a timeshare presentation. On our first day they called four times.We went because they gave us 75 dollars off the park admittance but instead of a hour and a half it turned out to be over two and a half hours. Not worth it at all.i found that to be very annoying. We found them to be very rude and pushy.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank YClement
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel Jan 29-Feb 5. The pool areas are a lot of fun. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be the maid service. We are accustom to timeshare stays where you get your one cleaning for your week stay, but can exchange your towels. My husband approached a maid with our dirty towels to exchange them, and she guarded her cart and pushed it away. We then found out that the timeshare charges to exchange your towels. We have been exchanging our timeshare for 11 years through II and never came across this before. So just be aware this timeshare charges for towel exchange and if you wanted the any maid service be ready to pay for that also. Honestly the rest of the experience was great, I just get irritated when places try and nickel and dime you.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Over the past 5 years I have stayed at 4 of the Marriott Vacation Resorts in Orlando. Although this one was good, it's not the best. We stayed here fo more than a week and had another family joing us part way through. The first few nights we checked into a beautiful, new one bedroom lockoff which was clean and updated. When the other family arrived we moved into a two bedroom across the resort. This unit was far from the first. It was older, outdated and not so pretty, but it was spacious and clean and nothing to complain about. We did have some trouble with the door locking on our 2nd unit, but maitnance was helpful. The resort isn't huge, so really either place we stayed was cose enough to the pools and amenities. The grounds were pretty, but not beautiful like other marriott resorts. There was not a ton of landscaping and our unit being on the end had a clear view of the highway. So to this point I was satisfied, but not exctatic. So although I wasn't overly impressed with the resort itself I have to say that the ammenities were amazing. If you have kids this is the place to go. So many activities for the kids, everyday. Playground, activity room and fun fun pool areas. The pools were so entertaining with the pirate ships, waterslides and water spray area. Each week there was an itinerary with ample orginized activities for the kids to do. I'm telling you we could have skiped Disney all together and my kids would have been more than happy. I wasn't a huge fan of the bar/take out eatiery, but it's timeshare and most times that's what you get. The fact that this resort was so geared toward kids meant 2 things to me...1) if you have kids it's worth giving up some of the luxuries you may find at other resorts for the amount of stuff to entertain the kids...2) If you don't have kids keep looking because this is certainly a family friendly hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank ld5472
Reviewed 16 February 2012

First the Pros: This is a fantastic location for families. The amenities for kids are wonderful!
The location is near everything, and the grounds are lovely. It is an aesthetically pleasing vacation time share.
The Cons: We are a "senior couple" looking for a quiet spot to read a book near the pool...not to be found (see above). The apartment was spacious, the walls thin to the apartment next door with kids up early in the morning. The furniture is "flash finished" and beginning to show wear. The layout was set so the bath could be shared by those sleeping on the sofa in the living room as well as by those in the bedroom. The quickest route to the bedroom was through the bathroom!
The ultimate "turn off" was the charge of twenty cents a minute to use the computer and printer with a minimum of five minutes!!! Come on that's chintzy!!! (There was wifi in the apartment, which I used, but needed a printer and had to pay.)
Have I stayed at more luxurious time shares? YES! Would this be just fine for a family, YES!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple