“Great hotel and pleasant stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
Ranked #122 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My family traveled with me on a business trip to take in the theme parks close by and we stayed a week total. The room and the room service were outstanding, the front desk staff were professional and courteous. The bartender, food service staff and housekeeping were all just great.

The atrium lobby is always a hit with the glass elevators. The noise of the downtown location along with paper thin walls were my only complaint, but that was a minor issue in the grand scheme. We enjoyed the hotel.

One minor oddity is the valet parking which is directly across the street in a lot leased by the hotel for that purpose, but it ensures you have parking.

Room Tip: Presidential Suites have great balconies overlooking Orlando's downtown park.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

How great is it to be able to share your travel with your family! I am so happy that you had a chance to experience the convenience of Downtown Orlando!

We hope that you will make us your home away from home on your next visit to Orlando!

Kind Regards,
Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The service here cannot be beat. Everyone went out of their way to make up comfortable. The valet guys were great, the shuttle was a nice option to have available, the manager even texted me to make sure I was going to arrive that evening (once I didn't check in around the time I planned on arriving) and he checked with us throughout our stay to make sure everything was well. The hotel offers digital check-in to Hilton Honor Members and I got to pick my own room! I was there with friends, celebrating my birthday, and I had a wonderful time. There are plenty of places to go within walking distance of the hotel. The entire experience was great. Thanks Miguel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am so happy to read that you had a great time! I will ensure that Miguel's supervior sees your note!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! It means the world to us!

Warm Regards,
Director of Sales

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Excellent location for concert at Amway Center. Complimentary breakfast was incredible, with two omelette bars and a wide selection of breakfast treats. Will be back whenever staying in downtown Orlando.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Yes! Mission accomplished! Having you back is our number one goal and I am so glad that we were able to make you feel at home at the Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown!

Thank you for your feedback!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

A BIG thank you to the Downtown Orlando Embassy Suites for making my stay there so great! The staff was so personable, helpful, and friendly that I felt like I was a welcomed friend. My room was kept exceptionally clean, the meeting rooms were pleasant, and the staff went out of their way to make sure that my experience was a pleasant and positive one.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wow! I am so happy that our team was able to go above and beyond for your stay! You are a welcomed friend and we can't wait to have you back!

Thank you for taking the time to put it in writing! It means so much.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Everything from the moment we got to the hotel to the minute we left was great. Very friendly staff, delicious cook to order breakfast, free drinks and snacks at night... what else can you ask for? Location is good too, a little far from the airport but right next to a lovely Lake Eola Park to walk and relax after a busy day. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor! Your feedback means so much to us! I hope that you will make us your home away from home on your next visit to Downtown Orlando!

Warm Regards,