Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$81
US$168
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$155
US$146
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$210
US$191
Hotels.com
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$103
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$94
US$406
US$370
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$163
  • Restaurant
1,232 results
All reviewslake eolaamway centerchurch streetevening receptionfree happy hourcooked to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfastnight lifewithin walking distancetwo room suitevalet servicebars and restaurantsbusiness tripfront desk staffvery nice hotelper daywedding
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The service here cannot be beat. Everyone went out of their way to make up comfortable. The valet guys were great, the shuttle was a nice option to have available, the manager even texted me to make sure I was going to arrive that evening (once I didn't check in around the time I planned on arriving) and he checked with us throughout our stay to make sure everything was well. The hotel offers digital check-in to Hilton Honor Members and I got to pick my own room! I was there with friends, celebrating my birthday, and I had a wonderful time. There are plenty of places to go within walking distance of the hotel. The entire experience was great. Thanks Miguel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

I am so happy to read that you had a great time! I will ensure that Miguel's supervior sees your note!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! It means the world to us!

Warm Regards,
Director of Sales

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Excellent location for concert at Amway Center. Complimentary breakfast was incredible, with two omelette bars and a wide selection of breakfast treats. Will be back whenever staying in downtown Orlando.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kjs62017
Crystal S, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Yes! Mission accomplished! Having you back is our number one goal and I am so glad that we were able to make you feel at home at the Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown!

Thank you for your feedback!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

A BIG thank you to the Downtown Orlando Embassy Suites for making my stay there so great! The staff was so personable, helpful, and friendly that I felt like I was a welcomed friend. My room was kept exceptionally clean, the meeting rooms were pleasant, and the staff went out of their way to make sure that my experience was a pleasant and positive one.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wow! I am so happy that our team was able to go above and beyond for your stay! You are a welcomed friend and we can't wait to have you back!

Thank you for taking the time to put it in writing! It means so much.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Everything from the moment we got to the hotel to the minute we left was great. Very friendly staff, delicious cook to order breakfast, free drinks and snacks at night... what else can you ask for? Location is good too, a little far from the airport but right next to a lovely Lake Eola Park to walk and relax after a busy day. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor! Your feedback means so much to us! I hope that you will make us your home away from home on your next visit to Downtown Orlando!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Very clean hotel. Room was spacious and comfortable. Staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Great location-close proximity (walking distance) to wedding venue. A large variety of breakfast foods offered to guests.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Felicia R

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have an opportunity to host you on your next trip to Orlando!