“Awesome Experience ”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #15 of 249 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This review is kinda late but during my last visit to Orlando, FL I had the pleasure to have some fun at this Gun Range with some friends.
Location was easy to find, the staff was very helpful, and there was multiple of small to heavy firearms.
And they also several educational sessions to teach the customer's about firearm safety.
I will definitely visit again to a great experience.

1  Thank Lashawn B
in 42 reviews
"shooting"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

It's worth the travel if you are staying in disney, Cheaper for a lot more bullets. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. They showed me how to load the mag and how to use the gun then left me alone. They have set rules and don't mess about so you feel safe.
I spent about an hour in there shooting (could have stayed for longer but couldn't)
Viewing window available and guest not shooting are welcome to watch in your lane.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We wanted to have a go at shooting and having found this place through trip advisor we decided it was best to travel a little further as the ratings and reviews were so good. We were not disappointed. Great staff, simple to follow instructions and no time pressure. We enjoyed our session a lot and would highly recommend this place to others.

2  Thank Fatsu
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I fantastic place me and my 17 year old son spent a few hours here. Fired 2 rifles ar15 and berreta.and glock 19 as well as colt 1911 and a 44 magnum. It was not expensive and we will be back on our next visit.they looked after us well thanks oak ridge

6  Thank stephen_kenton1974
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Never had the chance to fire a gun before but the staff here were wonderful, the lady showing us the guns suggested that my wife tried a .22 first to ease her into it. She then stayed by us on the range until we were comfortable with the shooting. Moving up to the larger caliber weapons we were shown how to utilise all of them safely and securely. Would very much recommend this place to first timers. We went first thing Monday morning so there were no queues and the service was first class.