“1st timers”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #31 of 242 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We wanted to have a go at shooting and having found this place through trip advisor we decided it was best to travel a little further as the ratings and reviews were so good. We were not disappointed. Great staff, simple to follow instructions and no time pressure. We enjoyed our session a lot and would highly recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I fantastic place me and my 17 year old son spent a few hours here. Fired 2 rifles ar15 and berreta.and glock 19 as well as colt 1911 and a 44 magnum. It was not expensive and we will be back on our next visit.they looked after us well thanks oak ridge

4  Thank stephen_kenton1974
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Never had the chance to fire a gun before but the staff here were wonderful, the lady showing us the guns suggested that my wife tried a .22 first to ease her into it. She then stayed by us on the range until we were comfortable with the shooting. Moving up to the larger caliber weapons we were shown how to utilise all of them safely and securely. Would very much recommend this place to first timers. We went first thing Monday morning so there were no queues and the service was first class.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Never fired a gun before and not sure if I ever will again scared me shitless, but these guys was absolutely amazing so nice made me feel at ease. As I come from the UK I wanted to experience this and I have, couldn’t of asked of a better place to try this out than here worth ever penny, my husband and 17 year old enjoyed it too ...thanks guys x

1  Thank pouchy1969
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We took our son to this gun range to have a go. Were really impressed... We were given initial instructions, chose the gun, and then left to use the range. Once the ammo had been used, we changed the gun for a different one, and returned to the range. We tried two guns, went through about 3 boxes of ammo, and were there for probably just over an hour. It cost us around £90 - would have stayed longer and tried other weapons if we had realised how simple it was... would definitely recommend if this is something you want to have a go at... a good way to try something for the first time.

1  Thank j w