“A great morning shooting”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #13 of 250 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I fantastic place me and my 17 year old son spent a few hours here. Fired 2 rifles ar15 and berreta.and glock 19 as well as colt 1911 and a 44 magnum. It was not expensive and we will be back on our next visit.they looked after us well thanks oak ridge

6  Thank stephen_kenton1974
in 24 reviews
"ammo"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Never had the chance to fire a gun before but the staff here were wonderful, the lady showing us the guns suggested that my wife tried a .22 first to ease her into it. She then stayed by us on the range until we were comfortable with the shooting. Moving up to the larger caliber weapons we were shown how to utilise all of them safely and securely. Would very much recommend this place to first timers. We went first thing Monday morning so there were no queues and the service was first class.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Never fired a gun before and not sure if I ever will again scared me shitless, but these guys was absolutely amazing so nice made me feel at ease. As I come from the UK I wanted to experience this and I have, couldn’t of asked of a better place to try this out than here worth ever penny, my husband and 17 year old enjoyed it too ...thanks guys x

1  Thank pouchy1969
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We took our son to this gun range to have a go. Were really impressed... We were given initial instructions, chose the gun, and then left to use the range. Once the ammo had been used, we changed the gun for a different one, and returned to the range. We tried two guns, went through about 3 boxes of ammo, and were there for probably just over an hour. It cost us around £90 - would have stayed longer and tried other weapons if we had realised how simple it was... would definitely recommend if this is something you want to have a go at... a good way to try something for the first time.

2  Thank j w
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We had planned to shoot some guns when we booked our holiday in Florida and after a bit of research decided to go to Oak Ridge. The staff were friendly, informative and professional and after taking our driving licenses, filling out a form and signing a register, we were shown the range of guns that we could shoot. We started with a small caliber handgun, then an AR15 rifle, a 38 special revolver and finished with a 357 Magnum ( thats not an expensive ice lolly by the way). The staff kept an eye on us to make sure we were holding the weapons correctly and had a great time as a result of it. There are plenty of locals use it too as we were talking to one who had a shotgun next to us and he was very friendly. A very good first experience of shooting was had by all and would definitely recommend Oak Ridge for the shooting experience. We did visit another range after that with a larger selection of guns but there were four " Homies" ( a group of locals ) going crazy with a 457 Magnum dirty harry gun and it was a bit intimidating which spoiled it for us but i am not going to do a bad review on it as they cannot help the people who visit their range. Although we did get a taste of an AK47 which we were desperate to try.

1  Thank Gary P