“Bucket list tick”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #16 of 248 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Never fired a gun before and not sure if I ever will again scared me shitless, but these guys was absolutely amazing so nice made me feel at ease. As I come from the UK I wanted to experience this and I have, couldn’t of asked of a better place to try this out than here worth ever penny, my husband and 17 year old enjoyed it too ...thanks guys x

1  Thank pouchy1969
in 37 reviews
"glock"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 25 October 2017

We took our son to this gun range to have a go. Were really impressed... We were given initial instructions, chose the gun, and then left to use the range. Once the ammo had been used, we changed the gun for a different one, and returned to the range. We tried two guns, went through about 3 boxes of ammo, and were there for probably just over an hour. It cost us around £90 - would have stayed longer and tried other weapons if we had realised how simple it was... would definitely recommend if this is something you want to have a go at... a good way to try something for the first time.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank jw511
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We had planned to shoot some guns when we booked our holiday in Florida and after a bit of research decided to go to Oak Ridge. The staff were friendly, informative and professional and after taking our driving licenses, filling out a form and signing a register, we were shown the range of guns that we could shoot. We started with a small caliber handgun, then an AR15 rifle, a 38 special revolver and finished with a 357 Magnum ( thats not an expensive ice lolly by the way). The staff kept an eye on us to make sure we were holding the weapons correctly and had a great time as a result of it. There are plenty of locals use it too as we were talking to one who had a shotgun next to us and he was very friendly. A very good first experience of shooting was had by all and would definitely recommend Oak Ridge for the shooting experience. We did visit another range after that with a larger selection of guns but there were four " Homies" ( a group of locals ) going crazy with a 457 Magnum dirty harry gun and it was a bit intimidating which spoiled it for us but i am not going to do a bad review on it as they cannot help the people who visit their range. Although we did get a taste of an AK47 which we were desperate to try.

1  Thank Gary P
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My husband persuaded me to go with him, not really knowing what to expect I was a little apprehensive. But I needn't have worried. The staff were excellent and gave a quick lesson in handling and shooting a hand gun. I really enjoyed the experience and we stayed longer than we anticipated. Would definitely return and thoroughly enjoyed being a better shot than my husband.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Visited here today for our first ever visit. What an experience we all had. Myself ,partner and 11 year old son all took part today. We found all the staff easy to approach,helpful, extremely knowledgeable. They advised us on what guns to start with and talked us through everything. We cant recommend this gun range enough and plan to visit again before heading back to the uk. We spent around 2 hours here, used 3 guns with 200 rounds of amo, total cost $152. Well worth the money.