“Awesome ”

Oak Ridge Gun Range
Ranked #15 of 249 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Visited here today for our first ever visit. What an experience we all had. Myself ,partner and 11 year old son all took part today. We found all the staff easy to approach,helpful, extremely knowledgeable. They advised us on what guns to start with and talked us through everything. We cant recommend this gun range enough and plan to visit again before heading back to the uk. We spent around 2 hours here, used 3 guns with 200 rounds of amo, total cost $152. Well worth the money.

All reviews
in 42 reviews
"shooting"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Oakridge after a busy day at the parks. Great welcome from the staff, with a few questions about experience. I am a competent shooter so was happy to continue into the range without any instruction, they did however offer to come with us if we required. Good choice of pistols, from .22 revolvers and semi autos up to the hefty .44 Ruger revolver. All the pistols (5 in total) worked perfectly without misfires or jams and the ammo is reasonably priced. One off cost for the range and pistol hire, only pay extra for the ammo, great value. Can't wait to come back next time we're in Orlando.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

With the very strict, and I will say totally correct gun control in the UK, it is difficult to use fire arms recreationally as a rule. As such whist in Orlando for our recent family holiday I decided to take the opportunity to visit Oak Ridge Gun Range. Having left everyone else relaxing around the pool I visited on my penultimate morning and after very little time and just a few formal questions found myself on the firing range with a 9mm Sig Sauer blasting away at a target 40ft away. What an experience, it really is a must do. For just $130 I had the pleasure to spend a morning shooting 50 rounds on the Sig Sauer, 50 rounds in a .44 Magnum which is like holding a cannon and then splitting 50 more shells between a commando rifle and a Glock handgun. The freedom afforded to me by the range operators was a breath of fresh air and having fired shotguns before in the UK was impressed by the relaxed stance they took. A must do visit whilst in Florida

Reviewed 9 September 2017

My two sons and I had a very enjoyable time at this shooting range. We fired a number of different guns at a reasonable cost. The instructor Jennifer was very knowledgeable and extremely patient.

We would certainly do this again on a return visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Thought this would be a good change from the norm and we were not disappointed . I arrived with my wife and kids a 19yr old 14yr old and 12 yr old .
The staff were excellent and as they were quiet let us all on one lane
He then started the safety and basic weapons training with my kids he was very patient and kept them 're assured .
After this we began making our way through our box of ammo .once completed we moved from our pistol to ar15 and then back to a glock pistol. Our whole experience was less than $150 which is better priced than all of the other ranges we priced . All in all it was a great morning and my wife and I will defo return without the kids

1  Thank Ronin S