5,682 results
All reviewslazy riversdisney parksbunk bedsparking garageepcot fireworksmini golfper daybeautiful hoteltime shareself parkpool sidepool barnear disneydisney tripwater slidesfamily vacationshuttle service
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a week on our honeymoon. The hotel was already paid in full but yet we still had to put down at $300 deposit! The resort fee was $16 a day but yet we could only use the hotel amentities and nothing from the resort itself! The transportation to disney was awful, they were always late and if if u left after 7:40 u couldn't get back until 11:45 yet all the downtown disney stores closed at 11! The ticket prices were $95 for the disney parks at the hotel but only $85 at the park!!! If u traveled anywhere besides disney u had to use their taxi/van service but a bus driver was nice enough to give us information about cheaper travel methods they were told not to tell us! The resturants are very expensive but hotel cleaning and others were nice. Some of the employees gave us attitudes the minute we arrived. Had a great honeymoon but the hotel angered us at times!

• Stayed: May 2012
6  Thank knmason87
WyndhamGrandOrlando, Resort Management at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Hello Knmason87,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding your experience.

Congratulations on your recent marriage and thank you as well for spending your Honeymoon with us at the Resort! However, please accept my appologies that you experienced negative issues during your stay.

I invite you to please contact the Resort Management at 407-390-2300 to further discuss your experiences, as we aim to correct any issues that you may have encountered.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Resort in the near future!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Having never stayed at a Wyndham Property I was not expecting much. I had business meetings at the site and must say from the moment I arrived everything was perfect. The front desk greeting and automatic upgrade from Lisa was so appreciated.Dinner at Blu Ocean Grill superb and our server Renee was top notch .not only were here recommendations from drinks( the Ginger peAr martini is a must) to desert not a flaw. She even left us a personal message on our room phone to thank us for our business. The Spa is amazing
and the facilities were all super clean. The gym all state of the art equipment.
Previous trips to the area always found me at the Ritz Carlton or the Peabody.
I must say that this will not be the case in the future. Indeed I will stay at the Wyndham. My only issue was that there was no tub in my room and I do enjoy a bath in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank missybrown
WyndhamGrandOrlando, Resort Management at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Hello Missybrown,

Thank you for your stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and your great review!

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Resort!

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Let me preface this review by saying that I was invited here on a referral and when I booked I was described a room with 2 bdrms, full kitchen and washer/dryer access. SO...when we arrived after 10p on our first day to a basic room with 2 full beds and bunks for the kids I was disappointed. However, the room itself was beautiful. Well appointed design and modern. Location is priceless. Staff is accomodating.

I gave it 4 stars though because for being a hotel that seems like it has thought of everything, it did NOT have a microwave in room and room service for cleaning or towels was only every 3rd day! My biggest beef was the cost of food was OUTRAGEOUS! We ordered a late meal of PB sandwiches with chips and milk for our 2 kids, a club sandwich with chips and burger with chips and soda. It came to $60!!! Im sorry, but that was obscene. The chips were kind of bland because they were some kind of homemade kettle chip debacle and altho the sandwiches were good; not hardly worth $60. I found this was the case throughout many of the eating areas in this hotel. Service was ALWAYS great and the staff was GREAT but prices are just way out of line in my opinion. Their Teroso Cafe in house was great but again, almost $50 for a BUFFET breakfast for us 4 and that was only because my son was 3 and they didnt charge for him otherwise it would have been more. Other conveniences like buying last minute swim goggles for the kids or pool toys were also way over priced. Most annoying of all was that I bought a pair poolside for $12 and later that day walked into the gift shop in one of the other bldgs and they were $4! I absolutely hate price gauging.

Contrary to other reviews, I did not find any issues with noise as I read in prior complaints. Going back to the room; we had a room with bunks for the kids and my only other complaint about the room (mostly bcuz I was spoiled with having stayed previously in a timeshare 2bdrm condo) is that if we wanted to stay up late and watch TV, there was no real segregation from us and the kids and noise. Typical of a basic hotel room. We did our best to save on eating cost by going to a nearby grocery store and getting snacks, yogurts and smaller jugs of milk but the mini fridge was very mini. Its like they make sure you cant have food in the room so you will be forced to eat there or elsewhere. lol. Overall, I would recommend a stay but if you have a family and are on a budget try to get a room in the timeshare bldgs where you can stock ur own kitchen and have space. You cant beat the location and the staff is very accomodating. I bought a timeshare to ensure my future stays are in the actual timeshare condos! :P

Room Tip: For the price, check out the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Timeshare versus the Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek hotel.
4  Thank 2Bloved

Hello 2Bloved,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Resort! Please accept my appologies that you were not satisfied with the restaurants and outlets, particularly the menu pricing. We have very carefully priced our restaurants to remain competitive through the Walt Disney World Resort Area, as well to ensure there is a significant value for our guests seeking any particular option for dining.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back in the near future!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Overall, the hotel is very good in a great location. Stayed two nights 05/03-05; have a few observations I would like to share:

1. I did book through priceline and was given a double queen room directly off the elevator with view of the lower roof mechanical equipment and parking garage (not very nice). Room 912 if I recall correctly.
2. The pool (and pool bar) is lovely and heated with both shaded and non-shaded areas. The tall, enclosed footprint of the tower does lend itself to limited sunlight in the early and late portions of the day. However, I'm sure this was strategic in the planning phase of Bonnet Creek itself.
3. Room service; I wouldn't know considering it never came. Granted, my wife did nap in the afternoon which is why, I assume, we missed it. However, a courtesy call in the evening asking us if we'd like fresh towels would have been appreciated. If I could make a suggestion, it would be for housekeeping to let the front desk know which rooms were not cleaned and for the front desk to follow up in the evening with those rooms. This did not happen.
4. The parking garage is actually much more convenient than anticipated.

To sum; very nice resort hotel on Disney property which I would recommend.

- Chris

Hello Xnokturnx,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the resort's many amenities throughout!

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Great Location. Beds are very comfortable. Food is very expensive though!

1  Thank rblackie44

Hello DesAiLike,

We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding the restaurant's pricing. Our goal is to accurately price our menu options to create an affordable and memorable experience throughout each of the Resort's Restaurants, allowing guests at all budget levels to enjoy a delicious meal on property!