“My favorite quick service restaurant at WDW!”
Review of Tangierine Cafe

Tangierine Cafe
Ranked #208 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place has really good, fresh Shawarma. So tasty. Reasonably priced, too! It's quick service, but there's seating inside and nearby on a veranda or under umbrellas.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Tangierine Cafe is located in the Morocco pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase at Walt Disney World. It is a quick service restaurant serving Mediterranean-inspired Items. I walked into here because I had a taste for falafels. The service was very polite and helpful. I ordered the falafel wrap which came with a side of lentil and couscous salad. I also ordered a side of French fries to go along with it. There are tables inside and outside to sit at, and not too crowded either, for a Saturday. Unfortunately, They do not offer any discounts for pass holders. But still, I'm happy I gave this place a try. The food was very good, and I will visit here any time I'm at Epcot looking for a quick service vegan meal. I'd rate this quick service restaurant 10/10.

1  Thank AbundantLove
Reviewed 20 August 2017

My husband and I have eaten at Tangierine Café during every trip to EPCOT since we discovered it years ago. Our children are now enjoying it, as well. The food is always great and fresh. We love the chicken wrap. The bread is delicious. There is ample seating in the restaurant and on the covered patio. The employees are very friendly. We, too, think it is one of the best (if not THE best) quick service restaurants at WDW.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I discovered this restaurant in Walt Disney World's Epcot's World Showcase's Moroccan pavilion in 2007. Since then, we have come back every year and ordered the same exact dish: the lamb shawarma platter. Taboule, couscous, bread, shawarma lamb, and hummus fill a plate deliciously. I can't describe how delicious it is. Eat there.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We eat here at least once on every trip. Was lucky enough to enjoy two meals here this time. Usually get the lamb combo platter which has a ton of food- pita, hummus, couscous. So good. Very flavorful. Staff members are very friendly. Will return!