“Great pool, free parking, nice location”

Disney's Pop Century Resort
Ranked #137 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This resort has a wonderful Disney feel to it. It is colorful and fun. Our room was very clean and well layed out. For a family of four the spaced worked. The room has a refrigerator but no microwave or coffee maker, however the food court has coffee there if you don't mind the walk to it in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for the 60s building with the lake view. It is not far from the lobby and nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy S
There are newer reviews for Disney's Pop Century Resort

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, myself and our 3 children stayed at the Pop Century resort for 11 nights from July22-Aug 2 in 2 connecting preferred pool view rooms.
Upon check in and throughout the trip there were some little inconveniences and miscommunications with our reservations. It did cost us some time during our vacation but the Disney staff made it up to us with some extra fast passes at the parks. All the staff we interacted with at this resort were friendly and gave excellent customer service every time.
We were pleasantly surprised that our request for a king room connected to the double bed room was met. It was nice after a long day at the parks for everyone to have their own space.
Mousekeeping was as usual excellent and our room was kept clean and spotless throughout the entire stay.
The themeing at the resort was so fun, bright and colourful. We loved swimming at all 3 pools and our kids enjoyed the games at the main pool in the afternoons.
We used our dining plan quick service credits quite often at the food court at the resort. Our family loved the flatbreads and the huge ice cream sundaes. They were really good use of dining and snack credits.
We only used transportation at the resort a few times because we had our own vehicle. The transportation was alot quicker than other resorts we had stayed at before but like anywhere else at Disney you aren't guaranteed a seat and sometimes you have to stand on the bus. It was a bit tricky for our youngest child keeping his balance when the bus stopped or turned a corner.
This is an excellent choice pf resort for families who want to experience a fun, Disney themed hotel for a great price! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank tania007
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a week for a work conference. The hotel was clean and simple. I have stayed at nicer hotels with more accomodations. There was not a microwave and a very small fridge. I was not here for leisure or with family. I was staying in the overflow hotel for the conference I attended. I had to walk a short distance to get something to eat. I would not have chose to stay at this hotel nor would I have chose this hotel for a conference. It's a great hotel if your there to go to Disney and spend the day outside of the hotel room. The price was reasonable. There is a shuttle to and from hotel to airport which is nice- and to and from the parks which I'm sure is standard with Disney hotels.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarah N
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Thanks to Front Desk Agent LORANI since the begining everything was spectacular.
We were celebrating our daugther 8 years birthday. This Front Desk agent was a real Disney magical employee ( LORANI ) then it has a nice room, not big but excellent for the price. Disney service was great during our stay. I didnt know it was a Computer based theme Pool. That pool make us having real fun. Decoration its very creative and nice. It was magically in all aspects. Good organization. Close to everything and safe place obviously!!!

Room Tip: Building 5 at the front of the pool in Flower Shape
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank corderojose
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I am a bit of a hotel snob. But, we wound up getting a great deal for a package at Pop Century. I have only ever stayed at the high-end (deluxe) Disney resorts, so I was a skeptic. We had a blast! Yes, the rooms are small, but all Disney rooms are, honestly. The pools were great, we loved the dedicated bus line that didn't stop at other resorts, and the food here was great too! One tip: When we arrived, we were put in a room far, far away (we are talking a 20 minute walk to the room from the lobby with our kids and luggage). I got to the room and called the front desk asking for a room closer to the pools, transportation, and food. They obliged and moved us right away. It was a great stay! And I will absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the lobby. That is where all the action will be - food, pools, and bus line...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Ashley E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
3.4 km away
1.9 km away
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
3.0 km away
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Been to Disney's Pop Century Resort? Share your experiences!