When you get here and check in, it gets you so excited to be in Disney. The lobby and shop is great looking, clean, friendly, and fun. Then you see the pool and the outside of the rooms and get beyond excited. The main pool was a blast to swim in, and the ambiance outside of the hotels was amazing. It was when you got into the room, you weren't sure what to think. Everything was definitely clean, but it definitely seemed older. The sheets and towels were very thin. So were the walls. Even though this is a non-smoking resort, someone nearby was smoking at around 11PM, which easily came through the room vents. I just did not feel like I was having the Disney experience that I wanted (and even though I said the room was clean, I did not feel "clean") and moved up to a higher resort the next evening.
Even so, it was not that bad. The staff was nice, helpful, etc., the pool was amazing, and the grounds were clean and gorgeous. I would recommend a different place to sleep, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop
- Disney's Pop Century Resort Orlando, Florida