US$123
US$206
US$123
US$96
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$97
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$138
US$104
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$163
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$200
US$171
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$269
US$213
Travelocity
11,235 results
All reviewsfood courtart of animationhippy dippy poolthe busrooms are smallpreferred roomthe bowling pin poolclassic halldisney worldmain buildinggift shopmagical expressdining planmagic kingdomcast membersonline checkrefillable mugs
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Only because we didn't spend much time at the hotel was it possible for me to stay there for three days. The rooms were small and just "plain jane". The possitive side of my stay was the rooms were extremely clean as was the grounds around the hotel. I guess I was hoping for more from Disney. I probably wouldn't stay there again. I'd try one of Disney's other hotels. Out of the three days we stayed at the Pop Culture two days I had to ask for my room to cleaned and actually walked to the main lobby to get fresh towels. Sorry, I just didn't have a good experience at this hotel and can't recommend it at this time.

Room Tip: Try one of Disneys other hotels.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank OhioDavid
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We have stayed at Pop Century in the past for 1 or 2 nights at a time, but this time we stayed for 7 nights and had a great experience. Things I love about this resort: the theming is excellent, I love the giant icons all over (the Big Wheel, can of Play-Doh, etc). The grounds are beautiful and perfectly maintained. The pools are gorgeous (especially the Hippy-Dippy pool), they have activities/games at the pool during the afternoon (bingo, races, dance party) which my 7 year old nephew loved, they play movies outside on the lawn in the evenings, the food court is awesome (foods is very good and it's open till midnight). I will concede that the rooms themselves are a little small, but they are well maintained and very clean. We were in the 60's building, facing away from the pool, which was a great location. Close to food court and bus stop but no pool noise at all. Love that the rooms have mini-fridges now. Wish there was a coffee maker in the room though. My sister and I got coffee in our refillable mugs in the evening and put them in the fridge overnight so we wouldn't have to trek to the food court first thing in the morning. This is a great place to stay, especially if you have kids with you.

7  Thank resmith
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We were here last year with our daughter's family and the kids enjoyed all the fun decor of larger than life big wheels, toy phones and etc. This is a value resort with pretty basic rooms, but worked out great to give us access to take advantage of all the perks of staying on site Disney World.
This year we are going with another couple and look forward to staying at Animal Kingdom.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sewready
Reviewed 9 May 2012

The Disney magic continues at their resorts, where employees are friendly and go out of their way to assist you. The manager walked me to the building when, after an exhausting day, I was literally too tired to understand directions. Could have only been better if a shuttle cart was available, but that is one amenity that was sorely missing at the resort, which is spread out. Attraction shuttles are plentiful and prompt. Rooms are on the small side, but offer a curtain between the sink/closet area and the room. Reasonably priced for what is included - parking, wifi, shuttles, life jackets for the kids to use at the pool, and a fridge in the room. Why there was not a coffee maker in the room I will never understand, though.

3  Thank Worldtraveler20051
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Our family trip to Disney was wonderful! Pop Century provides all of the ammenities you need--clean, comfortable rooms, very accommodating staff, dining hall has good food selections. The collector's mug is a great value ($14.99); can be refilled as many times as you like while at Pop. There are park buses dedicated strictly to Pop, so the drive/wait times are much shorter. Rooms that overlook the pools can be fairly noisey; 4th floor rooms are best as it is the top floor!! check the Pop map and request rooms when you make reservations. Time saving tip--let the staff at Pop check you in for your flight home--avoid airport lines!!! If you are looking for a good value priced room at Disney, then book Pop Century!

Room Tip: Rooms that overlook the pools are quite noisey, well into the night! those that overlook the lake have a nice view!
7  Thank FingerLakesTino