Open today: 19:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Exception fun and entertainment.

Never in my life have I sang so much. Fun, Fun, Fun...will never forget this night. We celebrated... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
BudgetTravelerMR2
Hillsboro, Ohio
GREAT place to go

We go there every time we go to Disney - wouldn't miss it the guys are great. Just wish the... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
LLJ123
Allport, Pennsylvania

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Orlando
from US$63.89
from US$31.89
from US$25.00
More Info
All reviews dueling piano bar song requests jelly rolls disney's boardwalk elton john howl at the moon cover charge per person requested songs these guys boardwalk hotel adult fun audience participation great fun a lot of fun disney trip disney world disney springs
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I had a great time here, the two piano players we had that night were very entertaining and interacted well with the crowd. They performed for many hours throughout the night and as far as I could tell they got through many requests that the crowd made. The two piano players played almost every single genre of music from country, pop, to even rap in the style of jazz piano. I love that the bar gives out free popcorn.My only two criticisms of the place is that I found the drinks to be a bit expensive. Also, the piano bar “allegedly” has a no filming rule, so when I pulled out my phone to start filming, I was told by one of the servers that I was not allowed to. However, throughout the night, I saw many people filming the piano players and at no point did I see any server or staff approach them. So I was a bit annoyed that I was singled out.Nevertheless, this did not totally ruin my experience.

1  Thank alejdr0
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to go. We enjoy the live music. The talent is amazing. This is one of the few Entertainment options for adults only. We enjoy sitting in the center towards the front. If you get there when they open you can sit anywhere you want. It doesn’t start getting busy until later. If you get there early you can rent 2 or 4 person bikes and ride around the boardwalk which is pretty fun. There is also a ice cream place on the boardwalk that is good.

3  Thank kkhappl
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Very talented players, wait staff is one their game and a fun time anytime you come in.
Cold beer and great drinks, (popcorn too)

1  Thank AlexD4409
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Been going there for the last 6 years every year!!! I recommend it highly. It’s a chill bar environment is mature and music is great!! Nothing like singing with songs played by piano musicians !!! They are great!! All of them !!! I will always give a five star!!!

1  Thank Claribel19
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The venue is trashy, drinks are not good at all and the talent is lacking. As other reviewers noted, they have no issue taking your tips; however, requested songs are often ignored. The performers seems to be working off of an extremely limited repertoire.