“A Lot of Fun!”
Review of Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls
Ranked #9 of 162 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Jellyrolls at Disney's BoardWalk Area at Walt Disney World Resort is a lively piano bar with dueling pianos and audience sing-alongs for Guests 21 years and up.Let the good times roll at Jellyrolls! Raise a glass each night as you sing along with the jelly-rollicking music of the two piano maestros playing your favorite tunes. No request is too obscure, no artist beyond mimicry. These guys can play anything! Well, almost anything. Try to stump them for the time of your life.Tickling Twice the Ivories at JellyrollsThe raised, mirrored stage enhances the lightshow as the pianists take turns dazzling the audience with their astonishing repetoire. Don't be shy! Boogey in the aisles or shimmy onstage. It's a hilarious, interactive experience for the whole crowd.Be there early to grab a table. Jellyrolls is one of the hottest nightspots in the Orlando area and seats fill up fast. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Dueling pianos has always been one of my favorite nightlife activities and I had been wanting to go to Jellyrolls for at least a decade but it's not that simple if you're not staying at one of the Epcot resorts. Well, I finally made it while staying at the Boardwalk on a recent trip! Yes, there's a $15 cover but there's no drink or food minimum, even though most people will still order something. Nevertheless, it's worth the price of admission because you could spend hours there being entertained by the amazing pianists and their accompanists. There didn't seem to be any limit to their musical knowledge (although they declined to do Bob Dylan lol), with songs ranging from Queen to Rascal Flatts to Aerosmith to Richard Sherman. Bring your requests, warm up your voice, and be prepared to have a good time!

2  Thank kramden88
in 7 reviews
"eagles"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I had a great time here, the two piano players we had that night were very entertaining and interacted well with the crowd. They performed for many hours throughout the night and as far as I could tell they got through many requests that the crowd made. The two piano players played almost every single genre of music from country, pop, to even rap in the style of jazz piano. I love that the bar gives out free popcorn.My only two criticisms of the place is that I found the drinks to be a bit expensive. Also, the piano bar “allegedly” has a no filming rule, so when I pulled out my phone to start filming, I was told by one of the servers that I was not allowed to. However, throughout the night, I saw many people filming the piano players and at no point did I see any server or staff approach them. So I was a bit annoyed that I was singled out.Nevertheless, this did not totally ruin my experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to go. We enjoy the live music. The talent is amazing. This is one of the few Entertainment options for adults only. We enjoy sitting in the center towards the front. If you get there when they open you can sit anywhere you want. It doesn’t start getting busy until later. If you get there early you can rent 2 or 4 person bikes and ride around the boardwalk which is pretty fun. There is also a ice cream place on the boardwalk that is good.

3  Thank kkhappl
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Very talented players, wait staff is one their game and a fun time anytime you come in.
Cold beer and great drinks, (popcorn too)

1  Thank AlexD4409