“Great Time”
Review of Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls
Ranked #9 of 162 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Jellyrolls at Disney's BoardWalk Area at Walt Disney World Resort is a lively piano bar with dueling pianos and audience sing-alongs for Guests 21 years and up.Let the good times roll at Jellyrolls! Raise a glass each night as you sing along with the jelly-rollicking music of the two piano maestros playing your favorite tunes. No request is too obscure, no artist beyond mimicry. These guys can play anything! Well, almost anything. Try to stump them for the time of your life.Tickling Twice the Ivories at JellyrollsThe raised, mirrored stage enhances the lightshow as the pianists take turns dazzling the audience with their astonishing repetoire. Don't be shy! Boogey in the aisles or shimmy onstage. It's a hilarious, interactive experience for the whole crowd.Be there early to grab a table. Jellyrolls is one of the hottest nightspots in the Orlando area and seats fill up fast. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Visited Jellyrolls dueling piano bar on a recent trip. Located in Disney's Boardwalk it was a very short walk from my hotel (Swan). We went on a Saturday night in May. It was crowded with limited seating but not uncomfortably packed. There was a great crowd of all ages. The talent was excellent and the crowd enthusiastically sang along all night. I enjoyed the fact that they had a tandem pair of performers who kept the music going non stop the entire time we were there. Bar staff was friendly. Setting inside is a little rustic compared to outside and it fills up fast. Suggest you go early if you want to sit at a table.
I deducted one star for the $15 cover and relative lack of seating.

Would definitely visit again.

2  Thank geauxd0c
in 7 reviews
"eagles"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2018

This is a fun dueling piano bar that I often take my friends or family when they visit. It’s one of the few “adult-only” activities you can enjoy on Disney property.

A few things to know:
Cover is $14 per person as of this review
It gets crowded by 9pm, so if you want a seat - arrive by 8:15 pm (everyone comes in right after fireworks) - sometimes you might get lucky on a slower night, but don’t count on it
Drinks are not cheap, sodas are not unlimited like in restaurants
There is no food served — only popcorn (which encourages your thirst). Plan on eating dinner before you go.
It is an all-request piano bar — however, they get a lot of requests - you can jump the wait by paying a bit more (over $5) for your selection, they frequently encourage audience participation/sing-along
They musicians have an amazing talent and memory for most popular tunes. They often will learn new tunes while they are on break (two pairs switch ever hour), but sometimes they ask for a second choice if they can’t play your desired tune.
Photos are ok, but no video is allowed
It’s a bar — so folks will be drinking and you must be 21 or over to go in
It’s super loud at times (I have recorded peaks of 115db, but normally in the 95db range) - it gets louder as the night goes on (more folks in the room). I recommend taking ear plugs or cotton balls to help protect your hearing.

Overall, one of the most fun things to do without the kids at Disney.

7  Thank awesomejt
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My friend couldn't take his drink outside. It's a dirty place. The clientele was all men. I really hope this spot doesn't fall off. Maybe we should bring back a male and female ratio.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I just want to start off by saying that I adore Jellyrolls. My husband and I have been before, and we had the best time. This time, we had two friends from Philadelphia visit, and we thought that we would take them to Jelly's for a great night. I know that some think the cover is unfair. I just wish they let us know at the door if it was standing room only or not, because I think that communication up front would have saved us the headache. We get in, spend $30 a couple, and it's just packed. This would be fine if we just wanted to stand, sing and drink, but we really wanted to enjoy it and sit down. I found a couple of chairs, and we sat in the back alongside another couple of couples. We were there for about a half hour before this huge Manager, Chuck, comes over and tells us we have to move. Fine, I get if we are in a space where we could be blocking if there was a fire. It was NOT marked however, so we honestly didn't know, plus other people were sitting there too. So, Chuck comes over and tells us to live. I asked him, "where do you want us to go?" There were really no seats, so I wasn't sure where he was going to put us. This nice girl was willing to help us, got our seats and moved them across the room. Chuck follows us, and tells us we can't sit there either. He starts shaking his head and rolling his eyes at us. It was at this point I had enough of Chucky Boy. I told him if we could get our money back, because we didn't spend $30 to stand, and not even get served any drinks. He then began to huff and puff, and continued shaking his head. I understand it is a popular place, but shaking your head and making us feel no matter what we did was wrong, is no way to treat your patrons. Disney, you have a foul Manager in Chuck, and he deserves to be a manager of a zoo, not people.

8  Thank CWhite456