Open today: 19:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Exception fun and entertainment.

Never in my life have I sang so much. Fun, Fun, Fun...will never forget this night. We celebrated... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
BudgetTravelerMR2
Hillsboro, Ohio
GREAT place to go

We go there every time we go to Disney - wouldn't miss it the guys are great. Just wish the... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
LLJ123
Allport, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from US$179.99
from US$69.00
from US$14.99
from US$58.99
More Info
All reviews dueling piano bar song requests jelly rolls disney's boardwalk elton john howl at the moon cover charge per person requested songs these guys boardwalk hotel adult fun audience participation great fun a lot of fun disney trip disney world disney springs
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This is a fun dueling piano bar that I often take my friends or family when they visit. It’s one of the few “adult-only” activities you can enjoy on Disney property.

A few things to know:
Cover is $14 per person as of this review
It gets crowded by 9pm, so if you want a seat - arrive by 8:15 pm (everyone comes in right after fireworks) - sometimes you might get lucky on a slower night, but don’t count on it
Drinks are not cheap, sodas are not unlimited like in restaurants
There is no food served — only popcorn (which encourages your thirst). Plan on eating dinner before you go.
It is an all-request piano bar — however, they get a lot of requests - you can jump the wait by paying a bit more (over $5) for your selection, they frequently encourage audience participation/sing-along
They musicians have an amazing talent and memory for most popular tunes. They often will learn new tunes while they are on break (two pairs switch ever hour), but sometimes they ask for a second choice if they can’t play your desired tune.
Photos are ok, but no video is allowed
It’s a bar — so folks will be drinking and you must be 21 or over to go in
It’s super loud at times (I have recorded peaks of 115db, but normally in the 95db range) - it gets louder as the night goes on (more folks in the room). I recommend taking ear plugs or cotton balls to help protect your hearing.

Overall, one of the most fun things to do without the kids at Disney.

7  Thank awesomejt
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My friend couldn't take his drink outside. It's a dirty place. The clientele was all men. I really hope this spot doesn't fall off. Maybe we should bring back a male and female ratio.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I just want to start off by saying that I adore Jellyrolls. My husband and I have been before, and we had the best time. This time, we had two friends from Philadelphia visit, and we thought that we would take them to Jelly's for a great night. I know that some think the cover is unfair. I just wish they let us know at the door if it was standing room only or not, because I think that communication up front would have saved us the headache. We get in, spend $30 a couple, and it's just packed. This would be fine if we just wanted to stand, sing and drink, but we really wanted to enjoy it and sit down. I found a couple of chairs, and we sat in the back alongside another couple of couples. We were there for about a half hour before this huge Manager, Chuck, comes over and tells us we have to move. Fine, I get if we are in a space where we could be blocking if there was a fire. It was NOT marked however, so we honestly didn't know, plus other people were sitting there too. So, Chuck comes over and tells us to live. I asked him, "where do you want us to go?" There were really no seats, so I wasn't sure where he was going to put us. This nice girl was willing to help us, got our seats and moved them across the room. Chuck follows us, and tells us we can't sit there either. He starts shaking his head and rolling his eyes at us. It was at this point I had enough of Chucky Boy. I told him if we could get our money back, because we didn't spend $30 to stand, and not even get served any drinks. He then began to huff and puff, and continued shaking his head. I understand it is a popular place, but shaking your head and making us feel no matter what we did was wrong, is no way to treat your patrons. Disney, you have a foul Manager in Chuck, and he deserves to be a manager of a zoo, not people.

9  Thank CWhite456
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you are over 21 and are in the area at night, this is a must go. I have never seen anything like this. The piano players fingers flew over the keys of the piano. Both playing different cords and they were not stumped. The wide range of knowledge of music was amazing. NO sheet music for them. Totally worth it and everyone was singing.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank 761april
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I have been to Jellyrolls several times over the years and I have never been disappointed. The songs that get played always vary based on the crowd, but every genre gets represented. My favorite pianist is Scottie. He is amazing. The night I went he played the Rainbow Connection, the theme song to Super Mario and Uptown Funk. This is so much fun. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: January 2018