“Excellent Service. Very Good Food.”

Spencer's For Steaks & Chops
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's For Steaks & Chops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$30 - US$74
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Florida Centre
Cross street: I-Drive and 528 Beachline
Description: Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Orlando redefines the classic steakhouse restaurant with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists. Featuring USDA prime beef dry aged for 21 to 28 days, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer's offers a memorable Orlando dining experience with handcrafted dishes, scratch made cocktails, and a distinctive destination wine list. Knowledgeable servers may also recommend our famous chops, fresh local seafood, and innovative side dishes made with local organic produce. Desserts are made fresh daily embracing the seasons finest flavors. Friendly conversation, timeless martinis and fine wines are featured at The Spencer's Bar. The Orlando bar menu offers a wide variety of our featured items. An evening you will never forget in a destination you will always remember. We are open Tues-Sat from 5:30pm-10pm Sun-Mon: Call 407-313-8625 for availability or make a reservations on Open Table.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The best part of the meal by far was the service. Our server, David, was fantastic. Personable, helpful, and engaging.

The meal was very good as well. The bacon was amazing. Our filets were very nice. Mine came out over done, but they refired it and it came back perfectly.

The have a fantastic wine list that isn't too overpriced (especially for a hotel).

If you're staying at the Hilton and are looking for a great experience without going out - This is the place.

HiltonOrlandoMgt, Manager at Spencer's For Steaks & Chops, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your visit with us here at Spencer's. I'm happy that David could provide such amazing dining experience for your group. Your comments will be shared with him. We can't wait till you return for another amazing night. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I visited Spencer’s for a business dinner. When we arrived the waitress abruptly said “okay I need to get your order in, we have several big groups to feed”. I ordered the NY strip steak medium rare and it was served medium. This was after I told the waitress that I would take rare if they tend to overlook meat. After our dinner, as we all chatting, she kept reaching in between us to clear the plates. It was a very rushed and uncomfortable experience. Poor hospitality and mediocre food. After the dinner we wanted to visit the bar and were told that the bar closes at 10pm. Yikes!!!

HiltonOrlandoMgt, Manager at Spencer's For Steaks & Chops, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor. We are terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience at our restaurant. I have shared this feedback with our restaurant team. I would love to discuss your experience in more detail please feel free to call us at 407-313-8696 or email at Frank.Todd@hilton.com. We are working hard to correct the issues you encountered and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

Regards,
Spencer's General Manager

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Stacy Rankin was my waitress. Absolutely outstanding customer service. Great food quality. Good wine menu.

HiltonOrlandoMgt, Manager at Spencer's For Steaks & Chops, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your visit with us here at Spencer's. I'm happy that Stacy could provide such amazing dining experience for your group. Your comments will be shared with her. We can't wait till you return for another amazing night. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Just had Thanksgiving dinner with my husband. The food was excellent and the service was superb. Our , Jackie, along with the staff mserverade this holiday away from home a warm and memorable dining experience.

HiltonOrlandoMgt, Manager at Spencer's For Steaks & Chops, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your visit with us here at Spencer's. I'm happy that Jacqueline could provide such amazing dining experience for your group. Your comments will be shared with her. We can't wait till you return for another amazing night. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Jacqueline was the best person that anyone could even ask for as the most patient server. I don't even like calling her a server. She answered every question with elegance. One can only imagine WHY is she just a server? One can tell that she loves to assist customers (with a million and one questions) and answer with elegance and you can just taste the steak with her explaining how the chef prepares it to the T. Also she asks what your preference is for sides as wells as what wine tastes the best with your entree that you choose. Very attentive, caring, patient, elegant, her presentation (unreal)....Do I need to say more? I hope that she is cared for by this company . She sure cares about Spencer's and her customers. Blessed to have had her cross my path and experience Spencer's.