“Fun and Easy”

David's Club Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
David's Club Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #370 of 4,215 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Florida Centre
Cross street: International Drive & 528 Beachline
Description: An American "Gastro Pub" showcasing creative and contemporary foods. This is an elevated Orlando sports bar atmosphere that offers a high energy environment with local beers, craft beers, creative cocktails and wines by the glass. David's Club features pool tables, LCD televisions, large overstuffed chairs, and an outdoor seating with fire pits making this the perfect setting for any dining experience. David's Club Bar & Grill is an ideal environment for all sporting events, social gatherings, networking dinners and just a night on the town with family and friends. Football season we are open for lunch showcasing all your favorite teams Saturdays and Sundays. Come experience the new style of a "Sporting Gastro Pub". To make a reservation visit us on Open Table or call 407-313-8581 during business hours.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

It's in the hotel so it's super convenient. The food is great. There is a wide selection of food. We had a variety of dietary needs in our group; everyone was able to find something they could/wanted to eat.

The staff are sweet but sometimes over their head with guests. I don't think someone is doing a very good job of making sure that the tables are staffed appropriately. The place was packed whenever we were there and I could count 2-3 servers running like chickens with their heads cut off trying to service a huge room. We'd often be ready to order our whole meal by the time our server came along to take our beverage order.

I'd come back for the food.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

As a Hilton employee I have to say Leon is a keeper. We had a few special requests and they were met. He was great from start to finish even as we dined with smaller kids he made us feel welcome and we all enjoyed our dinner, drinks, and desserts thanks Leon!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

The service here was outstanding but the small menu and the food left a lot to be desired. The steak came with French fries and was filled with fat. I ended up cutting away more than half of the steak that was fatty. For $30, I expect more.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

David's place is a great in house restaurant with good food and even better service. Leon went above and beyond to make me feel special on my birthday.

We had pizza and sandwiches and they were delicious. The White Pizza had a lot of flavor and the crab cake sandwich did not disappoint.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

i almost never leave bad reviews. i had to try this place twice to be fair, and both times i was failed.
both times, service slow. worst turkey reuben sandwish - sorry excuse for a reuben; barely a bad turkey sandwich. even a gentleman from new york sitting next to me agreed. plus, fries clumped together.
bartender stuck up and condescending. had to ask for drink twice, water twice, too. bartender asked me to settle bill before food/drink is served - who does that?
food overpriced