“Great location for our family 2 week holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Belle's at night
Belle's at night
Disney Cars / Toy Story Bedroom
New 2014 Family Bathroom
Beauiful, Sunny, Relaxing Pool & Spa
Belle's is still as good at night
Lanai
Relax in the Floridian sunshine
Lanai with outside dinning
King bedroom En-Suite
Granite counter tops in all bathrooms & kitchen.
Welcome to Belle's Palace
Resort Fitness Center
Resort 58 seat movie theater
Resort Sundry Shop
Balloons over Florida
Universal Studios (Harry Potter)
Mickey and His Friends !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jane_Edis...
London, United Kingdom
“Great location for our family 2 week holiday”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

From the moment I first contacted Julie she was great and very responsive to all of our enquiries. The house is large and suited our 12 member family ideally.

The kitchen is great and well spec'd from a utensils and equipment perspective. We ate in most nights. Wifi, gaming were available and well used.

We asked for the pool to be heated given the time of year and were glad of this given the weather we had. However the central pool only 1 minute walk away is great; the kids loved the pool the adults the jacuzzi.

We used belles palace to visit (favourites first):
Discovery cove
SeaWorld

A great holiday.

Management Response
12 Jan 2014
Thank you Jane for taking the time to review your family holiday / vacation I really appreciate it.
Yes in January pool heat is definitely recommended as the overnight temperature drops & can be cold. We do have a pool blanket to help with heat loss overnight.
You & your family were a lovely set of guests, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Discovery Cove is also one of our number one favourite things to do while there.
All the best Julie.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent family holiday to remember.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

From our first point of contact with Julie regarding booking her superb house until after we returned back home she could not of been more prompt with her reply's, always very helpful and full of tips for our stay. The resort is well kept, close to Disney parks, shops & restaurants. We found it an excellent resort for young families, safe and with plenty of activities from a large pool & tennis courts to cinema all included in the price paid. The house was one of our many highlights even better than the pictures in real life. The children loved their bedrooms and pool, having hours of fun and games while there. The house is clean, comfortable, beautifully furnished with everything you could ever need for an excellent time. I have already booked again for Summer 2014 and am so looking forward to returning to Belle's Palace.

Chesterfield
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Carnforth England
Reviewed 27 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
North Yorkshire, UK
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
19 Dec 2013
Diane, thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Belle's.
Kindest regards & thank you for being wonderful guests. Julie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$1,625
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing