“Majestic, luxury and a great view!”
Brand New Sectional Sofa Brand New Sectional Sofa & Chair
Ground View of Lanai
Ground View of Condo
It Doesn't Get Any Better Than THis
Lake Cay On A Beautiful Afternoon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
21Ellen19...
Antwerp, Belgium
“Majestic, luxury and a great view!”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We arrived at Vista Cay having seen the photos online. The clubhouse is great, it looks really elegant. The man who helped us was great, very helpfull and we got all the information we needed. After a few minutes we could go on to the condo. The building has lots of closeby parking space. Vista Cay really is a clean, nice and calm park. If you are looking for action in the day but like to unwind in a calm environment, it's so great! The pool is open until 10pm i think, there is a gameroom, poolbar and a great lake where you can run or walk around. There is enough to do for kids but you don't have to cope with noisy people or drunk people around your room which for us made it the perfect location. The pool is really close to the condo, just a few steps, so is the clubhouse and gameroom. Then the condo, we loved it! When you walk in it's just majestic! Coming from Europe the big doors, high ceilings and big rooms really made a big impression. We were really smiling from to ear to ear when we saw the rooms. When you enter there is a tiled portion with a "workroom" on the left and a big two sided kitchen on the right. The fridge is big and dispenses ice and water. In the kitchen there is a storage closet. Next to that you have the "Laundry room". Then you have a big living room with more than enough space to sit everybody and the greatest covered terrace and view you can wish for. I loved it, till the last minute we stayed here i stood on the terrace to soak up the view and enjoy the weather. The master bedroom is made for a king and queen. The bed is really big, but the bathroom... you could have parties in there! With a toilet, closed shower, bath and double sinks and all the room in between. The master bedroom is on the opposite side of the guest rooms. So no problem with going to sleep at other times. My sister and her husband and my niece had the guest rooms. They were great too, my niece had more than enough space. My sister and brother in law had a big bedroom too with a large bed also. Their bathroom was smaller, just a bath and a single sink, but still better than good hotel standard. Every bedroom had a large TV, the living room TV is really big! The room where my niece slept had bars on the window which was great and every window has a cover to keep the musquitoes out. Everything you need and want on holiday is here! I would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay with family or friends which offers privacy and enough room and comfort for everyone and are looking for a place close to the parks but not in the busy region of Orlando. With just a few minutes drive you are on International Drive, there is a Publix really closeby, a Walgreens on the park. There is an Outback closeby where you can order online and pick up, Pizza Hut delivers right to your doorstep! It just was a great and magical holiday with everything we wanted and a big part of having a great holiday is the accomodation, this is just a perfect choice! The owner contacted us during our stay and was really interested in what we thought or what could be improved. I loved that! It shows how dedicated he is in keeping his renters happy. We will come back if we get the chance!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large doors, large bathroom, large comfortable beds, big TV's everywhere, large rooms, the tropical feel of the property, the covered terrace and view! Everything!
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Dec 2014
Thank you for your review Ellen. I am so glad you enjoyed the unit and it met your needs. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone. My guests are my eyes on the ground and I aim to please. Thank you for booking with me and I hope to host you again in the future.

New Jersey
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
5 Feb 2014
Thank you so much much for your review Karen. It is greatly appreciated. My goal is the total satisfaction of my clients. I am glad the unit met all of your needs and you felt comfortable throughout your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you and your family again in the future.

Zaltz
Toronto, Canada
“Enjoyed our stay very much!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We had a splendid time in this large unit with a beautiful view. It was close to the pool which was visible from the 4th floor penthouse balcony. It was also a short drive to Universal Studios or Premier Outlet Mall, if you like to do some shopping. Publix and Walgreens are within 2 minutes drive. We decided to choose this unit over a few others because many reviewers mentioned how the owner, Bill, would go out of his way to help his guests. This I can also agree as he was extremely helpful in resolving some of the minor issues at our arrival. We were missing a play pen we requested earlier as we have a 2 yr old. It was Christmas Day when we arrived and we felt bad calling Bill, but he was very helpful and within hours, that issue was resolved. We also had a few internet issues as we had at least 4 Apple devices and a laptop and some of the devices would not pick up the wireless internet. Again, Bill sent a tech guy over to the unit to inspect and he was able to improve the reception. All in all, our family had a fun and pleasant stay and we would have no hesitation making another reservation here.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of space to relax
Liked least: Bathroom towels and facecloths were showing signs of wear
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
22 Jan 2014
Thank you very much for your review Andrew. It is greatly appreciated. I firmly believe in customer service as I want my guest's to feel like they received good value for their hard earned money even on Christmas Day. Vista Cay does have a lot to offer and has a great location within the Orlando area. Thanks again Andrew and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

Jeff_Indy...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

My extended family found the Villa to be an outstanding and awesome experience. Location was great, Villa was spectacular, customer service outstanding and an overall great experience.
Rental experience was easy, well defined, and there were no surprises in the agreement or the description of the property.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and freshness of the unit, location
Liked least: having to buy additional trashbags for the kitchen garbage can given the location and difficulty of picking up additional trash bags
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
24 Oct 2013
Thank you for your review Jeff. It is greatly appreciated. I am very happy the unit met your family's needs and that they found Vista Cay to be in one of the best locations in Orlando. Thanks again Jeff and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

Bill Maloney
Belfast Northern Ireland UK
Reviewed 21 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
21 Jul 2013
Thank you so much for your review Stephanie. I am glad you and your family had a GREAT time and enjoyed what Orlando and Vista Cay has to offer as well as the accommodations. Thank you for the opportunity to host you and your family and I hope you come back soon.

Bill Maloney
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing