1,681 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We have stayed at this Radisson a couple times and it has always been excellent. The rooms and bathroom are clean and spacious, with plenty of towels. Large flatscreen TV and I like the sleep number bed. The pool area is very nice. I wish I had tried the breakfast buffet like other have written about. The internet was fast. We needed to print something so we went to the business center and made copies. That was awesome. Every employee that we saw spoke to us and was very friendly. Fast check in and fast check out, which was nice.

The only thing that I would have to complain about it how you have to pay $10 for the YMCA because we never used it.

I would definately stay there again and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bella1202
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for your Review. On behalf of our entire team at Radisson International Drive, I thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

We spent one evening and the following morning until check out -
Our room was lovely and very comfortable - king size sleep number bed - comfortable couch- nice desk - computer area - microwave and fridge. The bathroom was spacious and nicely set up. Lots of lighting and big flat screen tv - we had everything we needed in the room. The pool/spa area was very nice also - pool was clean and good depth for just relaxing - the spa was wonderful and very soothing - spent quite a bit of time in there. The pool bar was not very large but comfortable and the bartender was very nice. We had breakfast the next morning the in-hotel cafe - $5.95 all you can eat - very large variety of breakfast items and fruit - it was very Yummy. It was raining outside - so we just walked around in the hotel until time to check out - visited the gift shop and got some nice t-shirts on clearance - also went in the game room/arcade and had a great time racing. It was a free stay through my Club Carlson reward points - so that made it even better. When we returnn to the Oraldo aera to stay overnight again - this is where I will book my reservatation again,

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie B
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your stay with us.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Our family of four persons was housed very comfortably for 10 days at the Radisson International Drive. We were very well attended reception, the hotel has great location and very accessible values​​. Surely we will return to the hotel on our next vacation.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RCONTRI
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for your review. We are looking forwrd to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a weekend getaway! It was a free stay with our Club Carlson reward points and it was well worth it! She loves Joe's Crab Shack and much to our delight it was basically in the parking lot of the hotel. Lisa at the front desk was awesome as she got us an early check in and also a guest pass to the YMCA! The food from room service was on point, although it did take a little normal than usual.

We would and will stay here anytime we want to go to Universal, Sea World, or Aquatica!

Room Tip: Inside rooms that face the pool are awesome!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cwilliamsjr1

Thank you for your review & We appreciate you being a Carlson Club Member

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Nice Hotel-above average pool area-good location for most attractions(we went to Sea World).
Very nice room. My problem was the elevators were slow and the stairs could not be accessed in the wing I was staying(I like taking the stairs) Front desk was pleasent but misinformed about how to take the stairs.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you for your review. We will fine tune our elevator service to make sure we exceed our guest expectation.