“Go someplace else!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Florida Mall
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Every bad review pretty much sums up our experience. Poor quality, extremely overpriced, so-so service. The worst meal I ever paid $75 for...for two people! The lady serving us was nice, so at least there was that. Oh, and when reviewers say they were the only customers in the place, that's no joke. We too were the ONLY customers when we walked in. Run, don't walk, to the Miller's Ale House down the road!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This is really authentic and tasty Lebanese food. The owner takes pride in the meal like you're eating in her own home. I haven't tried the other Lebanese restaurants in Orlando, but I have tried many across the U.S. and in Europe. This is one of the best anywhere.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to many middle eastern restaurants in Orlando and this is so far my favorite one! The food is delicious and the staff is very friendly. If you want good Lebanese food in Orlando, this is the place to go!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Good food and nice place and very nice and good people who work in this place and near Florida mall too and they have Lebanese food

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We wanted s different night out and Maraya delivered! None of us had ever eaten Lebanese and we decided to go with family style so we could all try different foods. The owners were delightful and friendly. The meal was delicious! The lamb was amazing and tasty. The appetizers were yummy. Not a dish came across the table that we didn't enjoy. A memorable time was had by all of us. I will return in a heart beat next time I am here.

Date of visit: April 2016