“Good Restaurant ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Florida Mall
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Good food and nice place and very nice and good people who work in this place and near Florida mall too and they have Lebanese food

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

We wanted s different night out and Maraya delivered! None of us had ever eaten Lebanese and we decided to go with family style so we could all try different foods. The owners were delightful and friendly. The meal was delicious! The lamb was amazing and tasty. The appetizers were yummy. Not a dish came across the table that we didn't enjoy. A memorable time was had by all of us. I will return in a heart beat next time I am here.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

It should have been a red flag when we were the only people in the restaurant at dinner time on a Sunday. This was the most overpriced restaurant I've been to in a very long time. The food very average, and definitely not worth the price.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This restaurant is not going anywhere. Family owned. Fresh always. Falafel, kibbeh, tabbouleh, babaghanoug and more...

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We called the restaurant for a special event they were having, we were advised we needed to make a reservation by the person performing at the event. Upon calling the restaurant to make the reservation they said, "oh you can come and have dinner anytime".

So we arrived a little before the special event. We sat down and waited and waited then finally had to ask for a menu. At that time we were advised it was a set menu since it was a special event. Okay..so I asked how much the meal was and the reply was $60.00 a person!! Whew, I would have left at that time, but the special event was a show we wanted to see. The server said, when you made the reservation they told you the price. Believe me, my husband would NOT have attended if they had told him $60 per person.

The service was absolutely terrible. They were understaffed and we had to ASK for everything then wait 20 minutes or more!! They brought in more staff (probably friends since they were not dressed like the other two servers) throughout the evening.

When it was time to pay I had to go to the bar to ASK for my check. Still didn't get it since the server walked away from me. I advised her that I was very dissatisfied with the service. She didn't care!! She said she wouldn't charge me for the two glasses of wine.

When we sat down and were told about the set menu they said beverages were included. One person at the table had water, one had soda and I had wine. I advised her that the service was appalling. She again, didn't care!!

The food was cold (the food that was supposed to be hot), the desert was a half frozen piece of maybe baklava? A triple "a" battery was larger than the desert.

Stay away!!