“Food was very good but Breakfast buffet was pricey”

Tradewinds Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tradewinds Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 4,275 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Academic Drive
Transit: The I - Ride trolley stops in front of our Hotel.
Description: Setting the standard for restaurants near SeaWorld®, we serve ordinary food done extraordinary well. From scrumptious omelets and wraps to satisfying burgers and fries, here you’ll enjoy upscale, but casual, American comfort food with an organic flair.
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I ate breakfast there twice on my stay at the Renaissance hotel. Both breakfast were very good but not sure why they charge $28 for the breakfast buffet so I did not try it and ordered off the menu.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank Howierxl

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Ana and Yolanda were my servers and they were so helpful and courteous. They made my breakfast experience delightful. Mr. Omelette Chef, I wish I could take him home! He made all of my omelette to perfection! Also, they harvest their own honey! Oh, I will see you folks again soon!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel restaurant. The hotel is clean and looks great inside. Parking is expensive however they will validate for you if you eat there. They have full bar menu. Food choices are limited but everyone should be able to find something they like because the choices are different. My partner had the fish and chips sad that was good. My other partner had the chicken tenders which he liked better without the sauce. My meal was hands down the best! I had a shrimp ceaser salad and it was spectacular. Shrimp was great and so fresh and the salad dressing was too good! At first our drinks tasted flat but the waitress immediately replaced them. We have eaten here a few times and the food is consistently good and so is the service. They also offer a kids menu.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank missmaloym
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Not inexpensive. Breakfast buffet is $30 pp. It is a lavish buffet, but it is just breakfast. Service is stunning. Ask for Thomas.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food here was good. My friends loved the shrimp and grits. My husband enjoyed the chicken and dumplings. It was a baked leg quarter with a sauce and a few dumplings. It looked good. My salmon was good, but salty. The margaritas were good. Instead of salt on the rim, they use something that's a little spicy. I guessed chili powder, but I'm not sure. I don't know what kind of filtration system they use, but the water was rancid. Everyone pushed theirs to the middle of the table. The service was good both times we were there.

Date of visit: June 2018