Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$293
View deal
Booking.comUS$293
TravelocityUS$293
Hotels.comUS$293
PricelineUS$293
Orbitz.comUS$293
FindHotelUS$293
All reviews millenia mall newer hotel the breakfast area one bedroom suite walk in shower hot breakfast rooms are spacious millennia lobby sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

I have to really let you and all guests know how wonderful Jose (supervisor) breakfast was. There were at least 100 plus guests that moved through the breakfast area l, dropping stuff, didn't know how to use waffle maker and he even was running the toaster to declutter the area. His patience and willingness to help the guest was well beyond reproach, thank you sir for reminding us what tru customer service is. Sorry, your staff was great too.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

MUST STAY HERE!!! We cannot say enough great things about this hotel. We were absolutely spoiled by their amazing customer service. Krystal, Event Coordinator, is impeccable. She made sure our stay, start to finish was perfect. The staff was hyper-focused on cleanliness and the room was fantastic. We will stay here every time we visit the Florida area. We can't wait to visit this again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank deniseacollins
Reviewed 5 July 2021

I just returned from a 4 night stay, June 28th till July 3rd . Over all the hotel is amazing & the staff is great (Big shout out to Krystal at the front desk) . The overall stay was Great except we could not get our room cleaned ,even with the front desk trying to assist with this matter. I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank jmcfee
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

This is an excellent option if you want an alternative to a one-bedroom vrbo. It is my go-to for my family of three with a kitchen and all essential tools. Most importantly, the property is super clean! During my last stay, the operations supervisor, Katya Mailloux-Kuz, went above and beyond to meet our room needs a reality. She gave us the best customer service of all! I highly recommend this property. Top-notch...

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank juanvW4636QY
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Rooms were Clean.
This was a Newer hotel in a busy area of Orlando. What isn’t busy in Orlando anymore?
Located near Millenia Mall.
Crowded parking lot. I noticed many cars had to park on street.
Consistent with Residence Inn stays I’ve had in the past.
Hot breakfast.
Friendly staff. Front desk very helpful any attentive.
Would stay here again.