Hilton Orlando
Travelocity
US$272
US$258
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Travelocity
5,580 results
All reviewslazy riverconvention centerthe executive loungedavid's clubpool areagreat hotelcovered walkwayfire pitquiet pooladult poolbasketball courtself parkinginternational driveresort feeattending a conferencegreat poolsea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I want to personally give a 5 stars service to Cinthya and Dung from the executive lounge and Josh from the marketplace. They go out of their ways to help me with smiles on their faces. On the other hand, Nicky from the executive lounge CAN'T STOP TEXTING and she's just too focused with one particular guest. I meant we pretty much pay the same rate to be there so why does she treat us different from other guests??? I would definitely be back to this hotel because of the outstanding services that your employees provided. Thank you Hilton Orlando staff and can't wait to be back here again :)

Room Tip: Room with a pool view on the high floor is the best!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa J
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Lisa J - thanks for writing comments about your experience at our hotel. We will pass along all your food and beverage team member mentions and we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are happy to see that you had an enjoyable time with us.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

This seems like a relatively new property. It was immaculate throughout. The staff worked very hard to keep our meeting running flawlessly and even accommodated a number of requests and changes over our stay.

Being that I am only a HH tinfoil level member, I was awarded a room immediately above the front drive. Surprisingly, it was as quiet as could be. None of the traffic could even be heard throughout the night, as there was a big party in town.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ks-bike-rider
The_Hilton_Orlando, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

ks-bike-rider, great to see that you enjoyed your stay. We are about 2.5 years old. Thank you for your kind comments and for sharing them with everyone here.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband, adult daughter and I stayed at the Hilton Orlando for a four night stay in conjunction with a conference my husband was attending. I called with a few questions and Joanne in the general manager's office was so helpful!! When we checked in (the process was painless due to the exceptional help of Josh K.) we found out that we had been upgraded to a suite. It made the stay so enjoyable! The rooms were great- we had a king bedroom and a livingroom (which my daughter used as her bedroom with a rollaway). We were on a low floor with no view but that was the price to pay for the extra room (so worth it to get two bathrooms)!
The executive lounge is a great deal- we ended up having the provided snacks as our dinner several evenings!
We enjoyed the pool- lots of towels, chairs and umbrellas. My daughter and husband floated down the lazy river and even used the slide!
My husband used the gym several times and said it was very well-equipped.
The most important component was the exceptional staff. We travel quite a bit and stay in many hotels--- the staff here was truly exceptional- very helpful and always smiling.

Room Tip: Access to the executive lounge is really nice- and includes breakfast, a light dinner and desserts
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sle3364

sle3364, great news! We are very happy to hear about your experience. We will let the team members you mentioned know how much you appreciated their efforts. Thank you for your comments and for staying with us. It seems that your family was able to really make the most of your "business trip."

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I assume most people staying here are on business and have something to do with the convention center, but for the parks (Literally blocks from Sea World) and shopping it is really in the middle of everything (even if the vacant land surrounding the property seems to suggest otherwise. The rooms are very nicely appointed, there must be four or five restaurants on the premises, a really nice pool and a separate adults-only pool, and nice decor throughout the property.

If you want to park it is $13 a day to self-park or, I think, $20 for valet which seems very slow when they are full. Of course they charge you for the internet, but I guess that is pretty common. All in all a great place to stay, but only if you get a great deal or have to stay there for business.

We did have problems with maid service in that they never came to the room. We called about this and were told they could have someone there at 9pm--forget that!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HolaGatitos

HolaGatitos - thank you for staying at our hotel and for recognizing the convenience of our location and quality of our amenities. The parking and internet charges are about the same as other hotels in our area and Hilton in general. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with housekeeping and can assure you this is not the standard at our hotel. Thank you for your constructive feedback.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Great location, right across from Downtown Disney! The hotel needs updating! I stayed in a suite on the 9th floor, it was noisy, paint was peeling from the ceiling in the bathroom, the walls were dirty, and my room was cleaned once during my 3 night stay. On my next visit to Disney World, I will not be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends