“Very nice outdoor dining”
Review of 310 Lakeside

310 Lakeside
Reserve with OpenTable
310 Lakeside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #522 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$50 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Rosalind Ave.
Reviewed 4 January 2012

My wife and I ate a late lunch here and were not dissapointed. It is across the street from Lake Eola and has a large outside dining area. During Sunday brunch hours (11-3) they offer $3 bloody mary's and mimosas (which we took advntage of). I had the angus burger and she had the turkey sandwich. We were both very happy with our choices and ate everything. The burger was one of best ones I have had and was cooked perfectly at medium. The server was polite and attentive. Overall this was a very good dining experience.

1  Thank WhereAmIAgain
There are newer reviews for 310 Lakeside

Reviewed 27 December 2011

I don't have anything horrible to say about 310, but overall it was an underwhelming experience.

We weren't greeted at all and wound up going in search of our friends after a few minutes. Once seated it was a good 10 minutes before the server came round and he stumbled through reading the specials from a note card. He couldn't answer any of our questions about the menu and never returned with answers from the kitchen.

I had the Ahi Tuna salad - it was very comparable to the one at The Elephant Bar or Bone Fish but more than double the price. My friend had the Ravioli, they were quite cold and there were only 6 the size of a silver dollar for $16. My husband ordered the special which was Swordfish. The price was misstated and we wound up paying $32 for it ($6 more than the Filet). Nothing tasted bad, but nothing was memorable in a positive way either.

Our server frequently disappeared for 15 minutes at a time and the struggled greatly with splitting our check at the end of the night.

Finally, they tout a great view on their site but in reality you are sitting across the street from the lake. This is easy to discover by looking at a map (which I did not do) however I wouldn't call the view impressive.

Overall I could see where this might be a good spot for business dinners since you're pretty much left alone. However for a fun night out there are far better spots in Orlando.

2  Thank butterflysunshine
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Nice location for a business lunch, but the food was only so so. I had the "special" of the day (grouper on house salad) and my colleague had a hamburger. Both entrees arrived promptly, but there was an obvious fishy taste to the grouper and texture aif it was frozen prviously.

At $48 with tea and tip, there were probably better choices in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

I have been here more than a few times with family and friends. It is a great place to celebrate an anniversay, which we did, or sit outside and chill casually with friends. In the spring and fall are the best times to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful lake view and breeze.I have found the service and food to be excellant to very good with few exceptions. I have never had a bad experience here. The gator tail is very different and a wonderful experience, if you have never tried it.The sea bass, awsome. I have used coupons from restaurant.com and they have always been very gracious about accepting them. I also save us alot of $. They have it all. We will be going back.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

Well appointed, inside-outside relaxed restaurant Most clients seem to be local business people and business travellers with few tourists thrown in. Lunch has pris fixe choices at under $8 and all choices e ordered were well cooked, presented and individually interesting. During a week of work in downtown Orlando we ate there about 5 times and were never disappointed lunch or dinner. Pleasant, friendly staff, nice wine selection and good to great desserts which tend to disappear early. It is located across from the center lake and outside is pleasant when the humidex is under 5!