“Loved It.”
Review of Too Much Sauce

Too Much Sauce
Ranked #1,250 of 4,215 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: American fusion serving rice bowls, salad bowls, quinoa bowls, Gluten-Free Options, Vegan Options, Sandwiches, Ice Cream, and many delicious items
Reviewed 26 June 2018

What I love here is the food is so fresh and high quality. Also, plenty of choices if you want to build your own bowl. (You can pick one of their combinations, too, if you're not in a decision-making mood.) The sauces are delicious and they will let you try if you're not sure. You can even get more than one kind. Love the quality and the very reasonable prices. Parking is no problem as can be the case in other restaurants in Winter Park.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Good food and very affordable. TMS is like a Chipotle with more options, leaning towards Asian. Everything I’ve had here was very tasty, well prepared, and well worth the price. Most entrées are less than $10 and they have frequent specials. Recommend.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across Too Much Sauce on our way to Henry P Leg gardens and what an amazing stumble it was! The bowls were very well seasoned, the flavours matched their descriptions and were carefully balanced. This is such a gem find amongst the many burger, sandwich and heavy alternatives available across Orlando and at a great price too. Definitely worth a stop to eat in or take a bowl for park contemplation...

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted a fast meal to go, but didn't want to settle for a chain. I had the Cauli Veggie Bowl. The flavors were interesting and I liked the tofu, but I wasn't a fan of the riced cauliflower. I think if I ever go back, I'll try building my own bowl.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Such a tasty and healthy restaurant. I love the option of warm cauliflower rice because sometimes I don’t want a salad. The pork is tasty and very lean. You can’t go wrong if you want a poke bowl either. The brussel sprouts are a great add in. Too Much Sauce offers something for everyone.